This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- In "Hero in Residence", a puppy named Wink, owned by Stacy Plays, playfully chases Jesse before being fed a bone.
- Currently, only puppy wolves appear in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- Despite already being tamed, Wink is fed a bone.
- In regular Minecraft, wolves will not accept any more bones after being tamed.
- In Minecraft, a wolf's tail will rise and lower depending on its current health.
- In Minecraft, wolves will shake themselves after leaving water.
- In Minecraft, untamed wolves will attack rabbits and Sheep without being provoked, but will run away from llamas.