This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Witch in Minecraft
Various potion ingredients
|Appearances||"A Block and a Hard Place"|
- "We should steer clear of it - nothing good ever happens when witches are involved."
- —Ivor to Jesse in front of a Witch's Hut. src
A Witch is a dangerous mob and antagonist found in Minecraft: Story Mode. They mainly use splash potions to either attack the player or defend themselves from damaging effects from weapons, other potions, etc. They first appear in "A Block and a Hard Place".
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", a witch appears in the swamp before the Far Lands. If Jesse does not take the cake, he/she will kill a witch and another witch will come. There is also one on the maze wall in the Far Lands.
- It is possible to steal a potion of leaping from the witch's hut in the swamp.
- The witch commanding the skeletons could refer to Clash of Clans, where there's a witch which can spawn and command skeletons
- This also happens in Clash Royale.
- The first witch encountered in the swamp has been confirmed to be a female.