In Minecraft, villages can spawn anywhere in the world of most biomes.
Villages contain a church, wood huts (doorless), a blacksmith, library, butcher's house, a well, lamp posts, farms, and a road made out of grass paths. All buildings are made of wood and cobblestone in Plain Biomes, while in desert biomes they are made out of different types of sandstone.
- In "The Last Place You Look", while Soren is holding Magnus/Ellegaard, a village can be seen behind them.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", while Jesse and the others are attacking the Wither Storm, a village can be seen behind them.
- In "A Journey's End?", there is a village in the Old Builders' world called the Competitors' Village.
- Villagers do not appear in the village in Episodes 3 or 4.
- Only half of the village is seen in Episode 4. The other half is behind the mountain.