FANDOM


Perhaps this isn't suitable for a blog, but I have found a problem on the Episode infobox.

Problem

Before I just then looked, the episode infobox for all five episodes were filled with all the correct information, Season one, episode [number], yadda yadda yadda, (sorry, LudwigVonKoopa22 , if that was copyright protected by you...) But when I visited the episode pages, it was all [Unknown]. When I tried to edit the infobox itself, the fields were all filled. It is filled from the infobox editor's perspective, but unfilled from the article/page editor and the article/page visitor's perspective. 

I am just writing this blog to let you Wikians know.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.