Does anyone else think that the wiki has waytoo many categories. Some of them are useful for categorizing pages, but some are unnecessary. Please correct me if I am wrong about any of the following:
- Demolished and destroyed ~You only need one.
- Unknown characters ~What does that even mean? If it is talking about the character's status, we should use possibly deceased.
- Protagonists ~Isn't there only one protagonist in Minecraft Story Mode?
- Pigs ~ -_- Reuben's basically the only important pig.
- Creatures and non human characters ~ I think there are enough categories that mean the same thing.