|The White Pumpkin|
The White Pumpkin in the fire place
|Name||The White Pumpkin|
|Gender||Female (Dressed and sounds like a male though)|
|Latest Known Status||Alive (Trapped)|
|Affiliation||The Host of the Mansion, The Old Builders (formerly)|
|First Appearance||"A Portal to Mystery"|
|Latest Appearance||"A Portal to Mystery"|
"A Journey's End?" (Mentioned)
- "Greetings, adventurers. I...am the White Pumpkin!"
- —The White Pumpkin to Jesse's Gang and the YouTubers. src
The White Pumpkin suit consisted of a white pumpkin which disguises the wearer's voice, and a black suit with brown gloves.
The alter-ego of Cassie Rose, the White Pumpkin was portrayed to be a ruthless person who would do anything to get what they want and would even resort to murder. The false identity was created to hide Cassie's crimes.
The White Pumpkin was also undeniably ruthless, willing to do whatever it takes to obtain the enchanted flint and steel. She shows no sympathy for her victims, as shown when Lizzie/Dan is killed, she mockingly asks her enemies, "Enjoying the party?" She is also highly charismatic, feigning friendship with the Youtubers in order to find out which one had the enchanted flint and steel, with the YouTubers really valuing her as a friend. Despite this, Cassie has legitimate motives. Being trapped away from her home world has made her very homesick, to the point of being willing to kill to get home. She is also paranoid, as shown if Jesse offers to share the flint and steel with her, she gets agitated, believing that Jesse will betray her and trap her somewhere else, suggesting that she had been betrayed by someone in the past. Despite her negative qualities, she deeply loves and cares for her cat, Winslow, saying that he's her best and only friend. As well as that, she seems to show remorse for her actions after getting trapped when fighting Jesse.
- CaptainSparklez (Indirectly; killed by DanTDM)
- DanTDM (Determinant)
- LDShadowLady (Determinant)
- "One of you has the treasure I desire, and I will not rest until it is mine! Even if I have to resort...to murder!!"
- —The White Pumpkin from a note block to Jesse's Gang and the YouTubers. src
- "What the...Why you little-"
- —-The White Pumpkin to Jesse after he/she destroys the painting. (Determinant) src
- "Enjoying the party? Ha-ha-ha!"
- —The White Pumpkin to Jesse after Lizzie/Dan died. src
- "The key! You didn't have it, either?!"
- —The White Pumpkin to Jesse after spotting the portal key. src
- "No, no, no! No, Winslow! Bad kitty! Stop it!"
- —The White Pumpkin to Winslow while he is playing with the portal key. src
- "I'll give you one thing: you are incredibly tenacious!"
- —The White Pumpkin upon Jesse surviving the falling sand bridge. src
- Jesse has the option to accuse the YouTubers of being the White Pumpkin, or no one.
- If Jesse chooses to attack the painting, the White Pumpkin's eponymous mask will gain a large cut on the face from Jesse and it will remain for the remainder of the episode. The cut will also appear on the decoy pumpkin used to frame Lukas. The cut will be absent if Jesse chooses to attack the spiders instead.
- She is mentioned twice in "Access Denied" by Petra and PAMA.
- She can often be mistaken to be a psychopath, but however, she is actually a sociopath, someone who is insane, but not exactly a psycho.
- Petra and Lukas also called her "The Socio Pumpkin" in "Access Denied".
- Her white pumpkin can also be worn by Jesse while running from the Mind-Controlled Citizens in "Access Denied", however it won't scare the citizens and would instead result in Jesse being "made useful" by PAMA.
- She was mentioned as Cassie Rose in "A Journey's End?" if you show the pumpkin mask to The Old Builders.
- The White Pumpkin is the first female main antagonist in Minecraft Story Mode, as well as the first to be a known serial killer.
- The part about that she was trapped in the world of two moons, gives a hint that she was banished to this world for a reason, possibly by members of the Old Builders or she could have been trapped there by accident. In episode 8 it is confirmed that Cassie either was an Old Builder or was associated with them and that she was trapped by accident after she left the Old Builders.
- Not counting Hostile Mobs such as zombies and skeletons, as well as characters who respawn, the White Pumpkin has the highest known kill count in the game, being responsible for the deaths of TorqueDawg, and depending on the player's choices, either Dan or Lizzie.