- "Portal Room" redirects here. For other uses, see Portal Room (Disambiguation).
The Portal Network or the Portal Hallway, is a large hallway full of Portals leading to different dimensions. It was originally created by The Old Builders. It first appeared in "Order Up!" and appears throughout the Adventure Pass.
The Portal Network is located in a world constructed by The Old Builders.
The Portal Network is made of many portals, made with different types of blocks. Above, there are stone walls with torches that light up the Hallway.
- In "Order Up!", Jesse's gang go through a portal in the world where Sky City was. They expected to be at their own dimension, but land in the Portal Network instead.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Jesse's gang enter the Portal (in the Network) leading to a dimension where The Mansion is.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse's gang can be seen in the introduction going through many Portals. They finally go through the Portal leading to a dimension where Crown Mesa is located.
- In "A Journey's End?", Jesse's gang and Harper go out of the Portal Network and enter the Old Builders' World.
- In the end, Jesse's gang, Harper, Otto, and the Competitors (including Emily) go back to the Network. Harper determinately leaves to Crown Mesa or somewhere else. The Competitors go back through many portals. Emily can determinately be brought by Jesse with The New Order of the Stone back to their dimension.
- Cassie Rose/The White Pumpkin
- Bob ("Access Denied")
- CaptainSparklez (Cameo and preview only)
- Slab the Immovable (Determinant)
- Isa (Possibly)
- Soren the Architect (Possibly)
Portals (Shown On Camera)
- Sky City Portal (an egg-formed portal)
- Mansion Portal (a portal in the form of a skull)
- Crown Mesa Portal (a redstone portal)
- The Order's Homeland Portal (A wood portal)
- Ice Portal (Jesse and the gang exit a portal covered in snow).
- Gravity Portal
- Sheep Portal (possibly a mob world)
- Squid Portal (apparently, as Jesse is seen running out of a portal with a squid on his/her head, or possibly a mob world)
- Dark World Portal (or just bat world or cave world)
- Fire World Portal (a Nether-like world)
- Ocean World Portal (Jesse and the gang as see in glass helmet similar to Magnus the Rogue's helmet exiting the portal)
- Sea Lantern Portal
- A world with Chickens the size of Zombies.
- A world with Zombies the size of Chickens.
- Purpur Block Portal (Possibly an outdated small reference to the 1.9 Combat Update)
- Pink Portal
- Many others
These are the list of locations that are found in the dimensions:
- Overworld/New Order Home World
- Ocean World
- Dark World/Bat World/Cave World
- Sheep World
- Squid World
- Fire World
- Ice World
- Sky City
- The Mansion
- Crown Mesa
- The Games
- The White Pumpkin owns a portrait of the Portal Network.
- Every dimension, excluding The Nether and The End, possibly contains a unique Enchanted Flint and Steel (a.k.a. Portal Key), which can be used to activate that world's portal.
- The colors of the Enchanted Flint and Steels appear to match the portals they are associated with.
- The Cyan Enchanted Flint and Steel is used to activate multiple portals, such as Sky City Portal, Mansion Portal, and the Crown Mesa Portal.
- Harper mentioned that she built the Portals. This is because she is one of The Old Builders.
- In the beginning of Episode 7, Jesse's Gang dive into numerous portals and fail on finding the way home, then finally enter the world of Crown Mesa.
- Outside of the Portal Network is The Old Builders' world.
- The Portal Atlas is the only known way to successfully navigate the Portal Network, with the exception of the Old Builders themselves.
- If you enter the Portal of the same world, you will land in the Portal Network.
- This can be proven when in "Access Denied", when Harper and Jesse's gang go on the Crown Mesa portal and land on the Portal Network.
- This explains why in "Order Up!", Jesse's gang landed on the Portal Network instead of their own world.
- "Portal Hallway" and "Portal Network" are interchangeable terms - both meaning the same thing.
For all images related to The Portal Network, see The Portal Network/Gallery.