The Old Order of the Stone
|Name||The Old Order of the Stone|
|Members||Soren the Architect,|
Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer,
Gabriel the Warrior,
Magnus the Rogue,
|Enemies||The Ender Dragon,|
The Wither Storm,
|First Appearance||"The Order of the Stone"|
|Last Appearance||"A Journey's End?" (As Ivor)|
Their biggest quest and achievement was slaying the mythical creature, The Ender Dragon.
The Order of the Stone had five original members:
- Soren the Architect (Leader)
- Gabriel the Warrior
- Magnus the Rogue (Determinately Deceased)
- Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer (Determinately Deceased)
- Ivor (Formerly)
Obtaining Ghast Tears
The Order's first official mission was to obtain Ghast Tears. According to Soren, the Order fought Ghasts for hours before obtaining the tears as a reward.
Obtaining Prismarine Crystals
The Order's second mission was to obtain Prismarine Crystals. During this mission, they went deep underwater. It was revealed that they almost ran out of oxygen, Ellegaard had to use a spare bucket to use some extra breaths while underwater.
Crafting Sea Lantern
The Order used the crystals obtained by their previous mission to craft a Sea Lantern.
Obtaining Packed Ice
The Order went to the Ice Spikes biome. It was very cold, and they almost froze. However, Magnus continiously fell over the ice, and the Order had a nice chuckle on this, which kept them warm.
Defeating the Ender Dragon
Before the truth was revealed, Soren states that they destroyed the Ender Crystals and once The Ender Dragon had fallen, Gabriel killed it with his sword.
In reality, Soren used the Command Block to destroy it.
- The Ender Dragon
- Several hostile mobs
- Minecraft's original name was "Minecraft: Order of the Stone", until Notch decided to just keep it as "Minecraft".
- Ivor is the only member of The Order to appear after Episode 4, appearing in both Episodes 5 and 6.
- Ivor left The Order because Soren used the Command Block against the Ender Dragon and because Soren lied about it.