This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
A view of The Mansion at night
|Founder(s):||The White Pumpkin,|
|Aliases||Psycho Pumpkin Mansion (by Lukas and determinately by Jesse),|
The White Pumpkin's place (by Lukas),
Killer Mansion (by PAMA)
|Location||In another dimension|
|Inhabitants||The White Pumpkin,|
- "I humbly invite you to my mansion for an evening of food and festivities with your fellow adventurers."
- —Invitation. src
The Mansion appears to be an extremely large building made out of mainly wood, nether bricks, and stone. The interior has many rooms including a kitchen, dining room, library, living room and others. The whole mansion is lined with secret passageways and booby traps. The front of the mansion features a wooden balcony and numerous Sea Lanterns used for lighting. The White Pumpkin possibly built it.
- The White Pumpkin (Owner, trapped)
- Cassie Rose (Owner, trapped)
- Winslow and other Calico Cats
- Endermites (Underground)
- Stacy Plays
- Stampy Cat
- The Old Builders (Possibly)
- The Mansion is referred to as the "Spooky Mansion" in the game's preview.
- The Mansion is located within a Swamp Biome.
- The Woodland Mansion idea was inspired by The Mansion.
- A rare glitch can happen where regardless of gender, armor choice, or skin color, Jesse's portrait may appear as the white male Jesse wearing his original clothes.
- CaptainSparklez, TorqueDawg, and Dan/Lizzie are the only characters who didn't make it out of The Mansion alive.