This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
The End in the flashback
|Inhabitants||The Ender Dragon (Formerly),|
Soren the Architect (Formerly),
The End consists of a giant floating island consisting mainly of End Stone.
- Petra (Determinant)
- Reuben (Pig)
- Gabriel the Warrior
- Magnus the Rogue
- Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer
- Soren the Architect
- The End was flooded in "The Last Place You Look," however, Endermen can be seen teleporting after the Wither Storm's demise, therefore it can be assumed the water has since receded.
- It is also possible they teleported underground, as that is where Endermen teleport to in the daytime.
- The End is more detailed in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- End Cities do not appear in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- This may be because The Order defeated the Ender Dragon a long time ago, before the 1.9 update in Minecraft which includes End Cities.
- Furthermore, if the Ender Dragon was dead, an End City portal could appear.
|Locations in Minecraft Story Mode|
|The Order of the Stone||Jesse's Treehouse • EnderCon Building Competition • EnderCon • Gabriel's Temple • Nether Minecart System • The Nether • The Order's Temple|
|Assembly Required||Redstonia • Boom Town • Soren's Fortress|
|The Last Place You Look||Mob Grinder • The End • Soren's Laboratory|
|A Block and a Hard Place||The Far Lands • The Maze • Ivor's Lab • Reuben's Memorial|
|Order Up!||The Old Builders Temple • Ivor's Lava House • Order Hall • Sky City • Portal Network|
|A Portal to Mystery||Graveyard • The Mansion|
|Access Denied||Crown Mesa • Harper's Lab • PAMA's Control Core|
|A Journey's End?||Spleef • Competitors' Village • Lava Race • Hadrian's Palace • The Walls|
|Misc||The Overworld • The Nether • The End • The Wither Storm|
|Places that are still standing appear in green. Places that are destoyed appear in red. Unknown locations appear in blue. Places that can be destroyed appear in pink. Places that are possibly destoyed appear in grey|