This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Sword is a powerful weapon in Minecraft: Story Mode. It is used to kill players and mobs.
Jesse using a Wooden Sword
|Aliases:||Stupid Wooden Swords (By Jesse)|
|Owner (s)||Jesse (Formerly),|
Soren the Architect,
- In the first scene, Jesse is shown using a wooden sword hitting a stand with a Pumpkin.
- During "A Block and a Hard Place", Soren will draw a wooden sword out when Zombies come out of the Maze in Ivor's secret laboratory.
- In "A Journey's End?", if Nell is saved by Jesse, she will craft a wooden sword during "The Walls", but never uses it.
Jesse holding a Stone Sword
Magnus the Rogue,
Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer,
- In " The Order of the Stone", in a Cave, Jesse crafts a stone sword using Petra's items.
- On the bridge, if Jesse chooses to fight, Jesse will use his stone sword.
- At the convention, if Jesse chooses to threaten Otis or trade with him, Jesse will use a stone sword.
- If Jesse still has the stone sword, In Gabriel's Temple, when fighting the tentacles of the Wither Storm, Jesse will use a Stone Sword.
- If Jesse still has the stone sword, outside the Nether Portal, Jesse will use the sword to fight a zombie.
- In the Temple of the Order of the Stone, when the gang needs to craft something, Jesse shows his/her Sword and mentions that he/she has a sword. If the Jesse has the stone sword, it will be a stone sword.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Magnus and Ellegaard use Stone Swords outside Soren's Temple.
- In "Order Up!", the Sky City Guards use Stone swords.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", if Jesse fails to hit a zombie, Ivor will draw a Stone Sword and kill it.
- In Stacy Plays' and TorqueDawg's portraits, they can be seen holding stone swords.
- In "A Journey's End?" Emily gives Jesse a Stone Sword to fight Hadrian and Mevia.
Isa holding two Iron Swords
- "The only way off this bridge is through them."
- —Jesse before Petra uses her Iron Sword to fight off Zombies
- In " The Order of the Stone", on the bridge, if the player chooses to fight, Petra will use an iron sword.
- If Jesse takes the Golden Sword, Petra will use her iron one while fighting the Wither Storm in Gabriel's Temple.
- In "Assembly Required", if Petra is alive and she owns an iron sword, she will use it to fight Ivor.
- In "Order Up!", Lukas uses an iron sword to fight Aiden.
Petra holding a Golden Sword
|Owner (s)||Ivor (Formerly),|
- "Too heavy, and too soft."
- —Petra about the Golden Sword she finds in Ivor's lair.
- In " The Order of the Stone", in Ivor's secret lair, Petra finds a golden sword in a chest. If Jesse still has the stone sword, she will steal in for herself, otherwise she will give it to Jesse.
- In Gabriel's Temple, if Petra has the Golden Sword, Petra uses a Golden Sword to fight off the tentacles of the Wither Storm.
- If Jesse has the Golden Sword, he/she will use it to fight the Wither Storm.
- If Jesse has the golden sword, outside the Nether Portal, he/she will use the sword to fight a zombie.
- In The Temple of the Order of the Stone, when the gang needs to craft something, Jesse shows his/her Sword and mentions that he/she has a sword. If he/she has the golden sword, it will be a golden sword.
- In "Assembly Required", if Jesse owns the Golden Sword, he/she will use it when fighting Ghasts in the Nether.
- If Petra has wither sickness and she owns a Golden Sword, she will use it to fight Ivor.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Soren uses a Golden Sword after coming out of the End to kill a Zombie.
- In "Order Up!", Petra uses an enchanted version of her golden sword in some battle scenes.
Gabriel holding a Diamond Sword
|Aliases:||Enchanted Diamond Sword|
|Owner (s)||Gabriel the Warrior,|
The Blaze Rods,
Slab the Immovable
- "Gabriel the Warrior, before whose sword all combatants would tremble!"
- —The narrator about Gabriel and his sword.
- In " The Order of the Stone", in the opening cutscene, Gabriel the Warrior is shown using a diamond sword.
- At EnderCon, when Ivor releases the Wither Storm, Gabriel tries to attack it using a Diamond Sword.
- Inside Gabriel's Temple, the same person attacks the tentacles of the Wither Storm using a diamond sword.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse can choose to craft a diamond sword to destroy the Wither Storm's command block.
- In "Order Up!", The Blaze Rods acquire Enchanted diamond swords.
- In most battles, Jesse uses an enchanted diamond sword. When used from the intro, the sword seems to have the sweep ability from The Combat Update.
- Ivor has a Diamond Sword after fighting Aiden.
- In A Portal to Mystery, in Cassie Rose's portrait, she can be seen holding a diamond sword.
- In "A Journey's End?", Slab uses a diamond sword in the game matches.
Command Block Enchanted Diamond Sword
Jesse holding the Command Block Sword on the Adventure Pass's advertising art
|Name||Command Block Enchanted Diamond Sword|
|Aliases:||Enchanted Diamond Sword,|
|Owner (s)||Jesse (Temporarily) |
Reuben (Pig) (Temporarily)
- "Behold; my enchanted diamond sword!"
- —Jesse about his sword.
- When asked to craft a stone sword in The Order of the Stone, Jesse can chose to create a lever and earn an achievement.
- If Jesse chooses to trade the stone sword to Otis the butcher, Petra will give them the golden sword found in Ivor's basement.
- If Jesse ends up with the golden sword, there is a bug in the game that will make it look as if they are using a stone sword. This happens multiple times throughout the game.
- After Jesse trades his/her Stone sword to Otis, he/she won't have it anymore.
- Every stone sword Jesse has kept for the longest amount of time breaks instead of being discarded.
- So far, the sword is the only item where every variant makes an appearance in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- For an unknown reason, many people choose to use a golden sword, such as DanTDM and Petra, while in Minecraft they are one of the most useless items.
- Oddly enough, the stone sword and golden sword always break at the same time when Jesse is on top of the maze in the Far Lands.
- The stone sword has been used as much as the golden sword, unless you chose to fight on top of the bridge.
- Gold tools break before stone ones in Minecraft.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse also has the option to make other Command Block Tools.
- The Command Block Sword doesn't come back in either episodes 6, 7, nor 8; this was just for advertising.