- "Legend says it was a mighty tool that could grow civilizations like seeds, create cities in the blink of an eye. You need one of those to close your pit."
- —Jack, about the Structure Block. src
The Structure Block is a block that can cause a certain build to be copied and then placed.
- In "Hero in Residence", Jesse is given a choice between two structure blocks in the Sea Temple. Jesse will later use the block to hold off a horde of statue warriors.
- In "Giant Consequences", Jesse uses the Structure Block to defend against Romeo's Prismarine Colossus form, who later eats it.
Types of Structure Blocks:
The Arrow Tower makes dispensers which shoots out arrows if an enemy is nearby. It's also been called "The Tower of the Warrior."
The Shield Wall will create a wall with obsidian to stop enemies from getting to its user, as they cannot punch through obsidian. It's also been called "The Wall of the Builder."
- The two builds Jesse must pick, belonging to a certain structure block, are a defensive wall and a wall with the ability to attack using dispensers.
- Jesse is probably the first person to reach the Structure Blocks, since the building belonging to the Structure Block he/she doesn't chose disappears.
- The structure block seems to pulse, similar to the Redstone Heart.
- The Arrow Tower did not fire arrows when it was placed over the Heckmouth or at Beacontown. (Determinant)
- This might be because there were no hostile mobs for it to fire arrows at.