This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse can craft a stone sword on a Crafting Table using a stick and some cobblestone owned by Petra. Later, when Jesse's gang enter the Temple of The Order of the Stone, Jesse can choose to craft either a bow and arrow or a fishing rod using sticks and other crafting materials.
- When instructed to craft the stone sword, Jesse may chose to craft a lever instead. If Jesse does this, he/she will grab another stick and cobblestone in order to craft the stone sword.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Ivor will give Jesse three diamonds in order to craft one of the Command Block Tools of his/her choice. Jesse will also use 3 sticks to craft them, which were left over from crafting a lever earlier.
- In "Order Up!", when Jesse approaches Milo in Sky City, he/she can see him trading sticks with another citizen. Later, if Jesse visits Build Club (determinant), then Milo will give him/her his sticks in order to craft some ladders.
- After Jesse's Gang break into the Founder's Palace, Jesse destroys a dead bush to obtain a stick, allowing a lever to be crafted.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Petra gives Jesse five stacks of sticks in order to craft some ladders. Petra explains that she obtained the sticks through a nervous habit -which was whittling- which involves crafting wood blocks into sticks.
- In "A Journey's End?", If Petra dies during the Lava Race (determinant), two Sticks can be seen in her inventory. These sticks were possibly left over from when she helped Jesse craft ladders in "A Portal to Mystery".
- Lukas (Temporarily)
- Milo (Temporarily)
- In Minecraft, if you break a Dead Bush, it will drop 0-2 Sticks.