- "I got your back, Jesse. Trust me. And take care of Lluna for me."
- —Stella to Jesse. (Determinant) src
Stella has platinum blonde hair (possibly bleached), tan skin, black eyebrows, olive eyes, black shoes, an earpiece, and different outfits as mentioned after. In "Hero in Residence", she also wore a long purple dress. In "Giant Consequences", she wore her business armor, the design being purple and gray stripes. In "Jailhouse Block", she wears a black associate outfit with purple patches on her shoulders.
Stella is a rude person who pretends to be nice and is unfair to the people who work for her. As mentioned by Petra, she's "manipulative" and "pretty fond of herself." However, Jesse and Petra find out that she wants to be just like them. Her actions in "Giant Consequences" reveal that she is highly ambitious, believing that the world runs on power. She is also an ungrateful person, choosing to side with Romeo, even though Jesse saved her, if the player chooses to do so, she has been shown to not care for animals, as shown when she orders a bodyguard to throw a puppy in "Hero in Residence" and hit Lluna in "Giant Consequences". However, Stella can be kind at times and promises to backup Jesse from Romeo if Jesse treats her well and allows her to join his/her team. Stella will have a complete change of heart if treated well, being much kinder and less rude; even promising to be a better person to Lluna if Jesse chose for her to keep her llama.
- "No shoving now, we're not Beacontowners."
- —Stella insulting Beacontown. src
- "That's right! It's Petra, armed with her mighty sword Miss Butter! Ha! And by her side is her best friend, the greatest hero in the world, Jesse! Together, they can take on--uhh… Hi! Hello."
- —Stella pretending to be Petra before noticing Petra and Jesse. (Determinant) src
- "Jesse! My rival. Should've known I'd find you here."
- —Stella seeing Jesse's gang with Lluna. src
- "Wait, do I have this right? Are you telling me that this 'Admin' is so powerful he built all of this instantly?"
- —Stella amazed at Romeo's abilities by building Icy Palace of Despair. src
- "You heard the Admin. He only wants the best of the best, and that's going to be me."
- —Stella challenging Jesse's gang. src
- "I could've found that clock, obviously, but there was some signage that was very confusing, and well... I, you know, wound up here. Kept hoping the Admin would drop by so I could explain the confusion. But when we do talk, you better believe that he's going to realize I am the perfect friend and partner for him."
- —Stella being trapped in ice. src
- "Good news, Jesse. You're not my rival anymore. Since you're gonna rot down here forever, you're... nothing, now."
- —Stella to Jesse. (Determinant) src
- "You brought this on yourself, Jesse. I don't get it. You could've just joined the Admin and never had to suffer a second. Instead you chose to throw it all in the lava pit. I think all those people cheering for you 24/7 have made you delusional. Made you think that you can just... change the world, heh. It's sad is what it is."
- —Stella to Jesse about his/her decision to defy Romeo. src
- "I do not know what kind of mind games you are trying to bring into our rivalry, but I'll tell you now they are not going to work on me."
- —Stella if Jesse corrects her. (Determinant) src
- "Oh, Jesse. That sort of reverse psychology isn't going to work on me. Especially not from my own rival."
- —Stella to Jesse in the Icy Palace of Despair. (Determinant) src
- "Nice try, Jesse. Your twisty little mind game twistery isn't gonna work. You're nuts if you think I'm helping you."
- —Stella to Jesse in the Zombie Mines. (Determinant) src
- "If you're happy, I'm happy."
- —Stella to Jesse, when she joins Jesse's Gang. (Determinant) src
- "Jesse! Back so soon? Since when do you...? You're not the Admin, are you? Hmmm. Hmmmm. HMMMMMM!?"
- —Stella to Jesse, doubting that he/she is Romeo. src
- "No, Lluna! Bad! That is the real Jesse. We don't like the real Jesse, remember? So let's just ignore these losers and be on our way, hm?"
- —Stella to Lluna when Jesse treated Stella badly. (Determinant) src
- "Good girl, we're going to rebuild Champion City together and it's going to be wonderful!"
- —Stella to Lluna when Jesse left Lluna in the Sunshine Institute and she leaves Jesse. (Determinant)
- Miss Butter (Formerly)
- Cobblestone (Formerly)
- Stick (Formerly)
- "Hero in Residence"
- "Giant Consequences"
- "Jailhouse Block"
- "Above and Beyond"
- Stella wears a different outfit every episode she appears in.
- Both Stella and Lluna's names are a confirmed reference to the book "Stellaluna"; this was confirmed by Eric Stirpe. 
- Both names are also associated with the night; Stellar (Stella) being the stars and Lunar (Lluna) being the moon.
- It is most likely that Stella bleached her hair blonde, evident by her black eyebrows.
- That would make her the second character in the game to change the color of their hair, the first being TheDiamondMinecart.
- When Stella says "That's right, puppies for everyone!" in "Hero in Residence", it's a reference to one of the yellow Minecraft title screen texts: "Yay, puppies for everyone!".
- If Jesse let Stella join the group in "Jailhouse Block", Stella will admit to Jesse that she used to have a weird obession wth him/her.