The Competitors and Jesse's Gang playing spleef
|Founder(s):||The Old Builders (Hadrian, Mevia, and Otto)|
|Aliases||Sploof (by Petra, determinant)|
Extreme Spleef (by a Yellow Team member, determinant)
Spleef Tournament (by Ivor)
Crazy Game (By Jesse)
|Location||Near the Competitors' Village|
Spleef is located in the main arena for The Games which is located in a snowy biome, in the world of the Old Builders. The arena itself is also located relatively close to the Competitor's Village and Hadrian's Palace.
- The first major rule of Spleef is that a competitor may not directly attack or hit another competitor, i.e, with a Sword.
- Any competitor who falls into the area beneath the snow, either by accident or as a result of another competitor/gladiator, will be killed and subsequently eliminated.
- The competitors may only bring a Shovel to Spleef. This is evidenced by the competitors only dropping a shovel when they die.
- A competitor may not attempt to attack, harm or kill a Gladiator during Spleef.
- Competitors may only break the snow blocks using an Iron Shovel or lower, (stone or wooden). It can be assumed that Gold, Diamond and Enchanted Shovels are not allowed to be used.
- Other Gladiators
- Tim (In the story)
- Regardless of what the player chooses to do in this game, the Red Team gets eliminated in Spleef.
- Spleef is a minigame that also exists in Minecraft.
- It is possible that The Games were originally built in a snowy biome due to it's abundance of snow, which is an essential block used in Spleef.
- In the scene that Jesse have to save Petra or Ivor when your friends die they drop items that they collected in the previous episodes of the game. Lukas owns a cookie from episode one and his book from the previous episode. Ivor has the diamond that he tricked Jesse and Petra with, a potion bottle representing the last potion that Jesse didn't use, and a mind chip from Crown Mesa. Finally, Petra has a lapis that she gets from Ivor in episode one, and sticks from the White Pumpkin's mansion.
- Petra said Spleef and the other games would be fun if Hadrian and Mevia didn't force people to be there.
|Locations in Minecraft Story Mode|
|The Order of the Stone||Jesse's Treehouse • EnderCon Building Competition • EnderCon • Gabriel's Temple • Nether Minecart System • The Nether • The Order's Temple|
|Assembly Required||Redstonia • Boom Town • Soren's Fortress|
|The Last Place You Look||Mob Grinder • The End • Soren's Laboratory|
|A Block and a Hard Place||The Far Lands • The Maze • Ivor's Lab • Reuben's Memorial|
|Order Up!||The Old Builders Temple • Ivor's Lava House • Order Hall • Sky City • Portal Network|
|A Portal to Mystery||Graveyard • The Mansion|
|Access Denied||Crown Mesa • Harper's Lab • PAMA's Control Core|
|A Journey's End?||Spleef • Competitors' Village • Lava Race • Hadrian's Palace • The Walls|
|Misc||The Overworld • The Nether • The End • The Wither Storm|
|Places that are still standing appear in green. Places that are destoyed appear in red. Unknown locations appear in blue. Places that can be destroyed appear in pink. Places that are possibly destoyed appear in grey|