This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Spider in Minecraft
|Appearances||"The Order of the Stone"|
"The Last Place You Look"
"A Block and a Hard Place"
"A Portal to Mystery"
0.26 SURVIVAL TEST 8
Spiders are hostile mobs that appear in Minecraft: Story Mode.
Spiders have a dark gray skin and are about half the height of a human. They have red eyes that glow in the dark and eight legs.
- In "The Order of the Stone", spiders can be seen in the forest. Later on, a spider jumps on and attacks Jesse. Petra will save him/her from it no matter what he/she does.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse's Gang fights spiders in the mob grinder. Later on, Iron Golems fight spiders in Soren's Fortress. At the end of the episode, spiders are seen running away from the Wither Storm.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", there are spiders running away from the Wither Storm. Furthermore, a Spider Jockey can also be seen. In the maze Jesse will also have to fight off a spider and his/her sword will break.
- In "Order Up!", spiders can be seen while Jesse's Gang are fighting monsters. Later, while they are trying to escape the temple, Cave Spiders attack them. Numerous spiders can also be seen, when the Blaze Rods are attacking Sky City.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", while Jesse's Gang looks for evidence, they go through a secret passageway to the library where two of the YouTubers are. The White Pumpkin sets off a trap that opens a passageway in the fireplace and spiders come out. Jesse has the choice to help kill the spiders, or attack the White Pumpkin. If Jesse chooses to attack the White Pumpkin, either Dan or Lizzie will die from spiders.
- In "Access Denied", there are numerous spiders in Crown Mesa which have been installed with Mind Control Chips. Later, when Jesse is attempting to destroy PAMA, he/she must fight off three Spiders being mind controlled by PAMA.
- Axel is known to be afraid of spiders, for he chooses building a hut instead of a treehouse to prevent spiders from entering. He also seems to act scared when a spider is on him.