This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Slime Block in Minecraft
A Slime Block is a block found in Minecraft: Story Mode that can be used to bounce higher than normal. It is also a necessary component of a Flying Machine. It can be crafted using nine Slimeballs. They are also a compact way of storing Slimeballs.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse uses a Slime Block he/she crafts to break Sigge's machine.
- In "Assembly Required", there are multiple inventions using Slime Blocks as components.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Olivia fixes a Redstone Barge using a Sticky Piston and a Slime Block.
- A Slime Block can drag adjacent blocks when moved by a Piston, so every moving/flying machine requires it to work. They can also conduct a Redstone current.
- Milo uses the word "Slime Blocks" as an curse word in Episode 5.