This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Slime Block in Minecraft
A Slime Block is a block found in Minecraft: Story Mode that can be used to bounce higher than normal. It is also a necessary component of a flying machine. It can be crafted using nine slimeballs. They are also a compact way of storing slimeballs.
- In "The Order of the Stone", there is a slime block placed in front of Ivy's Slime Booth as demo.
- Jesse uses a slime block he/she crafts to break Sigge's machine.
- In "Assembly Required", there are multiple inventions using slime blocks as components.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Olivia fixes a redstone barge using a sticky piston and a slime block.
- In "A Journey's End?", Hadrian and Mevia will use slime blocks while fighting Jesse.
- In "Hero in Residence", Bob is seen bouncing on a Slime Block.
- A slime block can drag adjacent blocks when moved by a piston, so every moving/flying machine requires it to work. They can also conduct a redstone current.
- Milo uses the word "Slime blocks" as a swear-word in Episode 5.