Sky City Guards
Reginald (with Benedict) and other guards during Sky City's destruction, along with Maya.
|Name||Sky City Guards|
Palace Entrance Guard,
Crafting Table Guard,
Blaze Rods (formerly)
|Enemies||Jesse's Gang (formerly),|
The Blaze Rods,
|First Appearance||"Order Up!"|
|Last Appearance||"Order Up!"|
The guards usually wear special uniforms, mostly brown and gold. They wear a hat with a gold egg on it, and have black boots. They also appear to be wearing white gloves.
Here are the known Sky City Guards:
- Reginald (Captain)
- Palace Entrance Guard (Guards the entrance to the Palace)
- Garden Guard (Guards a garden for Sky City's food)
- Furnace Guard (Checks signs for people who want to use the furnace)
- Crafting Table Guard (Guards a crafting table for townspeople to use)
- Staircase Guard (Guards a flight of stairs, or staircase)
There are other guards in Sky City, but their jobs are unknown.
- "Don't worry, everyone, your turn will come in time. Please have your materials ready when you approach the crafting table."
- —The Crafting Table Guard telling everyone in line. src
- "The Founder isn't excepting visitors right now."
- —The Palace Entrance Guard to Jesse. (Determinant) src
- "Sorry, stranger. Can't go here."
- —The Staircase Guard telling Jesse he/she can't go here. (Determinant) src
- "Dale: 'Ten stone blocks.' Oh, yes, that went very well. 'Melissa: Three cooked porkchops.' She rescheduled. Classic Mel."
- —The Furnace Guard checking the schedule written on a wooden sign. (Determinant) src
- "If you wish to make an appointment, speak to the Founder. Good day."
- —The Furnace Guard telling Jesse to speak to the Founder. (Determinant) src
- If Jesse looks at the Staircase Guard a few times, he/she might comment about him having a "powerful stache."
- This may refer to The Walking Dead.
- The Furnace Guard is the only character who uses a wooden sign as a note and hold it on the hands.