This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Skeleton in Minecraft
|Drops||Bones, Arrows, Bow (rarely)|
|Appearances||"The Order of the Stone",|
"The Last Place You Look",
"A Block and a Hard Place",
Skeletons are hostile mobs that attack people by shooting them arrows.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Skeletons are among the few Hostile Mobs which attack Jesse and Reuben in the forest. A Skeleton is also seen riding a minecart in the Nether minecart system.
- In "Assembly Required", Skeletons can be seen if Jesse chooses the leave the Temple at night.
- In "The Last Place You Look", there are skeletons in Soren's Mob Grinder.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Skeletons can be seen during the credit sequence and later in the Swamp.
- In "Order Up!", some skeletons fall down from Sky City to death when Jesse and Isa are on the land below. They can be seen attacking the citizens after Jesse and Isa climb back.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Skeletons can be seen outside the Mansion and attack Jesse's Gang.
- In "Access Denied", Skeletons are mind-controlled by PAMA, and most do not hold bow and arrows in their hands naturally.