Sebastian talking to Jesse
|Affiliation||Quartz Miner (formerly),|
|First Appearance||"A Journey's End?"|
|Latest Appearance||"A Journey's End?"|
Sebastian has light brown hair, black eyes, and slightly pale skin. He wears a yellow hard-hat and a blue miner outfit with a white shirt underneath.
Sebastian is portrayed to be a quirky and appreciative person. He seems to be willing to risk everything to meet Jesse and seems to worship him/her.
- Talking to Sebastian will give Jesse a piece of lapis lazuli. However, the piece of lapis lazuli isn't used at all in episode 8.
- Sebastian was the name of a young Minecraft: Story Mode player who suffered from cancer. The character in the game served as a tribute to the child, who passed away before the final episode was released.
- Many players dislike Sebastian, as he was the cause of Lukas losing his journal and because his Lapis Lazuli was virtually useless in the game. This is shown by the amount of blogs in which Sebastian is a villain.
- It is unknown how Sebastian and the other miners obtained lapis lazuli in The Nether, as it does not generate naturally in The Nether, where the quartz mine is located.
- In fact, it is generally impossible to craft lapis, (unless the block-mineral conversion, (1 block to 9 lapis) counts. But however, the lapis block would have to be crafted from the lapis itself.)