Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more... complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse's hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Windows 10
- Nintendo Switch
- MacBook Air
- For more information regarding the Season Pass, go to Season Pass (Season Two).
Available Language Dubs
- Episode 1: "Hero in Residence" (released on July 11th, 2017)
- Episode 2: "Giant Consequences"(released on August 15th, 2017)
- Episode 3: "Jailhouse Block" (released on September 19th, 2017)
- Episode 4: "Below the Bedrock" (released on November 7th, 2017)
- Episode 5: "Above and Beyond" (released on December 19th, 2017)
Antagonists & Bosses
- Romeo (Main Antagonist)
- The Warden
- Giant Ghast
- Icy Golem
- Giant Enderman
- Giant Magma Golem
- Prismarine Colossus
- Stampy Cat
- Stacy Plays
- Bob (Hero in Residence)
- Lord von Thunderpork VI
- Smushy Cutecheeks
- Large Henry
- Big Hank
- Vos (Mentioned)
- Sammy (Mentioned)
- Harper (Cameo)
- Hadrian (Cameo)
- Mevia (Cameo)
- Otto (Cameo)
- The White Pumpkin (Cameo, Mentioned, Determinant)
- PorkChop (Human)
- Fred (Portrait, Hologram, Mentioned)
- Milo (Cameo)
- Isa (Cameo)
- Aiden (Mentioned, Determinant)
- According to Eric Stirpe, the second season takes place five to seven years after the conclusion of Season 1 (Episode 8). 
- Although there had been rumors about a second season before, the first piece of evidence was a classification of "Hero in Residence", the first episode of Season 2. 
- Season 2 includes a "Crowd-Play" feature, allowing others to vote on dialogue choices for the player using a streaming service.
- Unlike Season 1, Season 2 will not be on the PlayStation 3 or Wii U.
- When E3 was happening on a streaming website named "Twitch", as Jesse is talking to Stampy Cat and Stacy Plays, Nell can be seen dancing in the background.
- Season 2 intentionally has milder language than the first season so as to be suitable for younger players.
- Several details about the characters in Season 2 were revealed before its release, largely through social media posts.
- Radar was confirmed to be Jesse's assistant by Eric Stirpe in an interview at E3 2017.
- The name of Lluna the llama was revealed by Eric Stirpe in a Tumblr post. 
- In another Tumblr post, Eric Stirpe confirmed that Axel, Olivia, Lukas, and Ivor would be reappearing in Season 2 (albeit some of them with smaller roles). 
- When asked about Jesse's "different clothes" in a teaser screenshot, Eric Stirpe revealed that Season 2 has new customization options for Jesse. 
- ↑ Telltale Games: Minecraft: Story Mode - Season 2 Is Official, And It’s Coming Soon
- ↑ Tumblr: "In chronological order how many years does Minecraft story mode season 2 take place after Minecraft story mode season 1?"
- ↑ Australian Classification: MINECRAFT STORY MODE: SEASON TWO – EPISODE 1: HERO IN RESIDENCE
- ↑ File:LlunaTheLlamaNameConfirmination.png
- ↑ File:Axel, Olivia, Ivor, and Lukas Confirmed.png
- ↑ File:NewCustomClothes.png