Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more... complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse's hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Windows 10
- Nintendo Switch
- Episode 1: "Hero in Residence" (released on July 11th, 2017)
- Episode 2: "Giant Consequences" (released on August 15th, 2017)
- Episode 3: "Jailhouse Block" (TBA)
- Episode 4: "Below the Bedrock" (TBA)
- Episode 5: "Above and Beyond" (TBA)
- Sammy (Confirmed Death)
- Vos (Confirmed Death)
- Bob (Hero in Residence)
- Lord von Thunderpork VI (Pig)
- Esteban (Pig)
- Smushy Cutecheeks (Pig)
- Wink (Wolf Puppy)
- Eric Stripe Confirmed that Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 takes place 5-7 years after Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 (Episode 8). (Link)
- It was rumoured that Telltale Games might make a Season 2. The first piece of evidence was a Classification of "Hero in Residence", the first episode of the second season of the game.
- Season 2 will also include a "Crowd-Play" feature, allowing others to vote on dialogue choices for the player using a streaming service.
- Unlike Season 1, Season 2 will not be on the PlayStation 3 or Wii U.
- When E3 was happening on a streaming website named "Twitch," as Jesse is talking to Stampy Cat and Stacy Plays, Nell can be seen dancing in the background.
- It is confirmed that Season 2 will lower its language for younger players of the game.
- Radar was confirmed to be Jesse's assistant by Eric Stirpe in an interview at E3 2017. He is played by Yuri Lowenthal.
- Lluna, the llama's name, was confirmed by Eric Stirpe, a writer for Telltale Games: (Link)
- Eric Stirpe confirmed Axel, Olivia, Lukas, and Ivor will be reappearing in Season 2 on a Tumblr post: (Link)
- It is confirmed that the player will be able to choose different Jesse skins for their Jesse by Eric Stirpe: (Link)
- Rodrigo and Stella were confirmed in the sneak-peek of Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 here: (Link)
- ↑ Telltale Games: Minecraft: Story Mode - Season 2 Is Official, And It’s Coming Soon
- ↑ Austrailian Classification: MINECRAFT STORY MODE: SEASON TWO – EPISODE 1: HERO IN RESIDENCE