Sandy talking to Jesse (Determinant)
|Latest Known Status||Unknown|
|First Appearance||"Assembly Required" (Determinant)|
|Latest Appearance||"Assembly Required" (Determinant)|
- "That's OK. Now that the fear has completely paralyzed me, I'm almost enjoying myself!"
- —Sandy to Jesse after he/she activates the Flying Machine. src
Sandy is a minor character in Minecraft: Story Mode and a resident of Redstonia. She first appeared as a determinant character in "Assembly Required", who invented the Flying Machine. She is voiced by Ursula Taherian.
Sandy wears brown goggles and black gloves. She also wears a light-brown jacket and a light-blue scarf.
Sandy is an adventurous and risky woman, since she created a flying machine but has a fear of heights. She is also a kind, friendly and smiley person.
- It is unknown what will happen to her, if Jesse pulls the lever and she flies away.
- Jesse is able to steal 3 stone blocks from Sandy's chest.
- Even though Jesse caused the accident, Sandy is still kind and forgives him/her.
- Like many other Redstonia citizens, she wants to impress Ellegaard with her invention to make her Ellegaard's protégé.
- She is voiced by the same actress who voices Nohr.
- She is known to have a fear heights, as she acts scared after Jesse activated her Flying Machine.