This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Sand Block is a block found in Minecraft: Story Mode.
A Sand Block in Minecraft
The White Pumpkin,
- In "Assembly Required", If Jesse goes to Boom Town (determinant), he/she will have to convince Magnus to deactivate some TNT walls with Sand Blocks inside Magnus' Tower.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse's Gang and The Order use sand to rebuild a bridge.
- In "Order Up!", Reginald comes across a Sand Block while going through Lukas's inventory (determinant).
- In "A Portal to Mystery", numerous traps are located inside the Mansion that bury victims with Sand Blocks when activated.
- These are later revealed to have been built by The White Pumpkin.
- In "Access Denied", there is a path in the Mesa Biome which is full of regular sand blocks.
- In "A Journey's End", sand blocks consist of the walls in The Walls game. This is probably to easily amen the walls fall down due to it's falling properties.
A Red Sand block in Minecraft
- In "Access Denied", Jesse collects multiple stacks of red sand and crafts red sandstone with it to build a staircase to save Harper and Petra or Lukas.
- Along with gravel blocks and anvils, sand blocks obey gravity.
- In Episode 2, if Jesse visits Boom Town, he/she will use sand blocks to escape after being caught in a Piston trap activated by Nohr. (Determinant)
- It is unknown how Jesse obtained the sand blocks as he/she never picked any up.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse mentions he/she hates sand as it gets everywhere.