Reuben's Memorial (the pig Reuben) consists of a structure with a banner of Reuben's head. Below it is in item frame with Reuben's name. The structure is mostly made out of Quartz and Polished Diorite blocks. Nearby the memo are other structures including Ivor's Pad and the Amulet beacon. Nearby are also several plants, including saplings.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", The memorial was built 1 week after Reuben's death, where the celebration of The Wither Storm's defeat took place in "A Block and a Hard Place", before the construction on the town began, there were stalls around the said memorial.
- In "Hero in Residence", Jesse and Radar visit Reuben's Memorial while helping Beacontown set up for Founding Day. (Determinant)
- In "Giant Consequences", during the attack on Beacontown by Romeo, he steps on the memorial. Later, after his defeat, Jesse can rebuild the memorial.
- Gabriel the Warrior
- Magnus the Rogue (Determinant)
- Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer (Determinant)
- Old Farmer Man
- Radar (Determinant)
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", the game states that the memorial was built one week after Reuben's death.
- Reuben's Memorial consists of Polished Diorite Stairs, which do not exist in vanilla Minecraft.
- Another smaller memorial to Reuben was built inside the Order Hall with a banner of Reuben and the framed porkchop that Reuben dropped on death.
- The Memorial is redesigned in Season 2.
- If Jesse chooses to not rebuild it and clear all blocks, he/she will reveal that Reuben "always appreciated a minimalist approach, except when it came to food."