Ellegaard's Dome in Redstonia
|Inhabitants||Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer (formerly, determinant), Redstonists, Cows, Bats, Redstonia Townspeople|
Redstonia is made mostly of Redstone Blocks, sandstone and red sandstone. There are many machines and inventions located throughout Redstonia which were built by Redstonists aspiring to become Ellegaard's protégé.
Redstonia is home to many Redstone engineers and is ruled by Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer, and is inhabited mainly by people who love to invent Redstone machines and mechanisms.
- Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer (Formerly)
- The Old Farmer Man
- Disco Mickey
- The Schoolboy
- Farmer Gloria
- Other Unnamed Citizens
- Robot by the Schoolboy
- Cow-A-Pult by Mabel
- Flying Machine by Sandy
- Auto-Farming Machine by Farmer Gloria
- TNT Cannon by the Old Farmer Man
- Bovine Lava Disco by Disco Mickey
- If Jesse goes to Redstonia (determinant), at the end of "A Block and a Hard Place", he/she has the option to call it one of "the weirdest places in the world."
- Redstonia has its own official Banner which depicts a piece of Redstone Dust on a red background.
- If Jesse chooses to go to Boom Town, Redstonia is not shown to be destroyed by the Wither Storm.
|Locations in Minecraft Story Mode|
|The Order of the Stone||Jesse's Treehouse • EnderCon Building Competition • EnderCon • Gabriel's Temple • Nether Minecart System • The Nether • The Order's Temple|
|Assembly Required||Redstonia • Boom Town • Soren's Fortress|
|The Last Place You Look||Mob Grinder • The End • Soren's Laboratory|
|A Block and a Hard Place||The Far Lands • The Maze • Ivor's Lab • Reuben's Memorial|
|Order Up!||The Old Builders Temple • Ivor's Lava House • Order Hall • Sky City • Portal Network|
|A Portal to Mystery||Graveyard • The Mansion|
|Access Denied||Crown Mesa • Harper's Lab • PAMA's Control Core|
|A Journey's End?||Spleef • Competitors' Village • Lava Race • Hadrian's Palace • The Walls|
|Misc||The Overworld • The Nether • The End • The Wither Storm|
|Places that are still standing appear in green. Places that are destoyed appear in red. Unknown locations appear in blue. Places that can be destroyed appear in pink. Places that are possibly destoyed appear in grey|