Redstonia is made mostly of redstone blocks, sandstone and red sandstone. There are many machines and inventions located throughout Redstonia which were built by redstonists aspiring to become Ellegaard's protégé.
Redstonia is home to many redstone engineers and is ruled by Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer, and is inhabited mainly by people who love to invent redstone machines and mechanisms.
- Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer (Formerly, Determinant)
- The Old Farmer Man
- Disco Mickey
- The Schoolboy
- Farmer Gloria
- Other Unnamed Citizens
- Robot by the Schoolboy
- Cow-A-Pult by Mabel
- Flying Machine by Sandy
- Auto-Farming Machine by Farmer Gloria
- TNT Cannon by the Old Farmer Man
- Bovine Lava Disco by Disco Mickey
- If Jesse goes to Redstonia (Determinant), at the end of "A Block and a Hard Place", he/she has the option to call it one of "the weirdest places in the world."
- Redstonia has its own official banner which depicts a piece of Redstone Dust on a red background.
- If Jesse chooses to go to Boom Town, Redstonia is not shown to be destroyed by The Wither Storm. Olivia is now the leader of Redstonia. And they honor Ellegaard on Founding Day. (Determinant)
Olivia determitantly refers to it as "Ellegaard's Capital City of Engineering" in Assembly Required.