This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
Pumpkins are crops found in Minecraft: Story Mode. There is also a white variant which is exclusive to Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse practices sword fighting with an armor stand with a pumpkin on it. Later, Ivor uses a pumpkin to spawn an iron golem.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Soren mentions that he used pumpkins to safely observe Endermen from a distance.
- He later disposed of them after creating two Enderman Suits.
- Later when Jesse activates a lever, a few pumpkins fall down onto a few iron golem statues to make Iron Golems.
- In "Order Up!", Jesse finds a pumpkin in a chest in the Old Builders' Temple. He/she can later determinately use it to make an iron golem to show the Build Club.
- In "Hero in Residence, Jesse can get a pumpkin from Stacy Plays and make pumpkin pie.
- "Uh, yes, I was, And I almost had him until, y'know, he took me by surprise and stuffed this pumpkin on my head."
- —Lukas to Jesse after getting framed by the White Pumpkin. src
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Cassie Rose's disguise includes a white pumpkin. Jesse retrieves one after finding Lukas wearing it because of getting framed.
- There's a farm of white pumpkins in Cassie's lair.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse can determinately use a white pumpkin to help escape the Hostile Mobs. This fails and results in death.
- In "A Journey's End?", Jesse has the choice to show a white pumpkin to The Old Builders. Later, Jesse places the white pumpkin on a pedestal in the Order Hall where it now resides.
- In "Hero in Residence", the white pumpkin can be seen on display in the Order Hall.
- In regular Minecraft, Snow Golems wear pumpkins on their heads. However, if the Pumpkin is removed using Shears, the original head will become visible.
- In "Order Up!", Jesse will always find a pumpkin inside the Temple of the Old Builders regardless of which chest he/she chooses to open.
- Cassie's White Pumpkin also has a voice disguiser which changes her voice into a deeper, raspier, one.
- When wearing a White Pumpkin in Episode 7, it won't give Jesse a deeper voice, and it will have no yellow eyes.
- This might be because it was damaged in their sword fight in episode 6.
- In Episode 6, after the lights go out in the dining room, the Redstone Lamps are replaced by glowing White Pumpkins, which emit a pinkish color.
- When confronting the White Pumpkin in the library, if Jesse chooses to attack the White Pumpkin instead of fight the spiders, the pumpkin will have a slash mark on it.
- It has been confirmed that pumpkins are white in the world the The Mansion is in.