This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
Pumpkins are crops found in Minecraft: Story Mode. There is also a white variant which is Minecraft: Story Mode exclusive.
A Regular Pumpkin in Minecraft
Soren (formerly, mentioned)
|Type||Item, Block, Crop|
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse practices sword fighting with an armor stand with a pumpkin on it. Later, Ivor uses a Pumpkin to spawn an Iron Golem.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Soren mentions that he used pumpkins to safely observe Endermen from a distance.
- He later disposed of them after creating two Enderman Suits.
- Later when Jesse activates a lever, a few pumpkins fall down onto a few iron golem statues to make Iron Golems.
- In "Order Up!", Jesse finds a pumpkin in a chest in the Old Builders' Temple. He/she can later determinately use it to make an Iron Golem to show the Build Club. Jesse also pulls out a pumpkin in a chest.
White Pumpkin (Minecraft: Story Mode Exclusive)
Cassie Rose/The White Pumpkin
|Type||Item, Block, Crop|
- "Uh, yes, I was, And I almost had him until, y'know, he took me by surprise and stuffed this pumpkin on my head."
- —Lukas to Jesse after getting framed by the White Pumpkin src
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Cassie Rose's disguise includes a White Pumpkin. Jesse retrieves one after finding Lukas wearing it because of getting framed.
- There's a farm of White Pumpkins in Cassie's lair.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse can determinantly use a White Pumpkin to help escape the Hostile Mobs. This fails and results in death.
- In "A Journey's End?", Jesse has the can chose to show a White Pumpkin to The Old Builders. Later, Jesse places the White Pumpkin on a pedestal in the Treasure Room where it now resides.
- Cassie's White Pumpkin also has a voice disguiser which changes her voice into a deeper, raspier, one.
- When wearing a White Pumpkin in Episode 7, it won't give Jesse a deeper voice, and it will have no yellow eyes.
- In Episode 6, after the lights go out in the dining room, the Redstone Lamps are replaced by glowing White Pumpkins, whick emit a pinkish color.
- When confronting the White Pumpkin in the library, if Jesse chooses to attack the White Pumpkin instead of fight the spiders, the pumpkin will have a scar on it.
- In Minecraft, Snow Golems wear Pumpkins on their heads. However, if the Pumpkin is removed using Shears, the original head will become visible.
- In "Order Up!", Jesse will always find a pumpkin inside the Temple of the Old Builders regardless of which chest he/she chooses to open.