A Potion of Swiftness is an item in Minecraft: Story Mode that is used to make the user move faster.
- In "Assembly Required", Ivor uses a Potion of Swiftness to attack Jesse and Petra/Gabriel.
- In "Order Up!", Ivor may offer Jesse a Potion of Swiftness based on his/her choice so he/she can evade the monsters and The Blaze Rods and enter the Sky City Palace.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", DanTDM and LDShadowLady have a potion of swiftness in their inventory. When one of them dies, they will drop it along with the rest of their inventory.
- In "Access Denied", Ivor has the two potions that were not taken by Jesse in "Order Up!". If Jesse did not select swiftness, Ivor will offer it again.
- In "A Journey's End?", if Jesse saves Ivor in the Spleef field and Ivor still has the Potion of Swiftness, Ivor will show the potion to distract Slab, then the potion will be crushed before get drunk.
- Potions of Swiftness work differently in Minecraft: Story Mode : they appear to slow time around the user so he/she can dodge obstacles and get through tough situations without being seen.
- If Jesse drinks the Potion of Speed, he/she says "Gotta Go Fast!" which is a reference to Sonic.