This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
Potion of Invisibility
A Potion of Invisibility in Minecraft
|Name||Splash Potion of Invisibility (splash),|
Potion of Invisibility (drinkable)
A Potion of Invisibility or Splash Potion of Invisibility is an item in Minecraft: Story Mode that can be used to turn the user invisible.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Ivor uses a potion of invisibility to escape from Jesse's Gang in The Nether.
- In "Assembly Required", Ivor uses a potion of invisibility to turn invisible and hurl potions of harming at Jesse and Petra/Gabriel.
- In "Order Up!", Ivor offers Jesse a potion of invisibility so that he/she may escape the Hostile Mobs and get to the Blaze Rods unharmed.
- In "Access Denied", Ivor has the two remaining potions Jesse didn't take. If Jesse does not use the potion of invisibility in episode 5, the potion is able to be selected then.
- In "A Journey's End?", if Jesse saves Ivor in the Spleef field and Ivor still has the Potion of Invisibility, Ivor will show the potion to distract Slab, then the potion will be crushed before getting drunk by Ivor.
- The potion of invisibility only seems to last a few seconds in Minecraft: Story Mode.