This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Piston in Minecraft
A Piston is a Redstone component found in Minecraft: Story Mode. When powered, it can push one block in front of it.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse combines a Piston and a Slimeball on a Crafting Table to make a Sticky Piston. He/she can later choose to build an invention that uses pistons.
- In "Access Denied", several pistons have been used to hide the entrance to Harper's secret lab.
- In "A Journey's End?", there are some piston traps in some of The Games.
- Many of the machines in Redstonia involve Pistons.
- In Minecraft: Story Mode, many different traps and secret entrances possibly use pistons and/or sticky pistons.
- In Minecraft, a fully-extended piston arm seems to be longer than a piston box. Notch explains that the arm is telescopic.
- The extended arm can also block water/lava flow.