This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Painting is an object that is mainly used as a decorative object, although in certain cases it is used for other, non-decorative uses.
- In "The Last Place You Look", several paintings can be seen inside Soren's Laboratory, including a painting of a golden apple.
- In "Order Up!", the entrance for the Build Club is located next to a painting.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", the White Pumpkin uses paintings with peepholes to know when to activate traps. There are also portraits of everyone visiting the Mansion hanging in the foyer.
- When a character dies, the person's painting is replaced with another painting, but this time with an X on it.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse and Ivor come across a painting called "The Big Difference" in a Mesa Biome. The painting perfectly depicts the terrain directly behind it, with the only difference being the absence of a cactus.
- There are 60 different possible paintings for Jesse in "A Portal to Mystery", 10 for each of Jesse's "skins" that a player can choose from, due to there being 10 types of armor available (including Magnus' or Ellegaard's).