|Airdate||March 29th, 2016|
|Writer||Eric Stirpe, Timothy Williams|
|Previous||"A Block and a Hard Place|
|Next||"A Portal to Mystery"|
Order Up! is the fifth episode of Minecraft: Story Mode. It was released on March 29th, 2016.
For the plot, click here.
On a tip from Ivor, Jesse and friends head to an abandoned temple holding mysterious treasures. Ambushed by former Ocelot Aiden and his crew, our heroes find themselves in an entirely new world: Sky City! As they explore, the Order finds that resources are at a premium, and nothing but 'The Void' exists below the known world. When Aiden convinces Sky City's ruler that the New Order of the Stone are up to no good, you'll need to make some tough choices to clear your name, and keep Aiden from destroying an innocent world.
Did you demolish Ivor's lava house?
- 67.3% let Ivor's house stand
- 32.7% demolished Ivor's house.
Did you run from the guards or try to help Ivor?
- 57.1% tried to help Ivor.
- 42.9% ran from the guards.
Did you try to save the Founder or help Lukas?
- 65.1% tried to rescue Isa.
- 34.9% tried to help Lukas.
How did you end your confrontation with Aiden?
- 43.5% chose to kick Aiden over the edge.
- 28.2% chose to help Aiden to safety.
- 28.3% chose to walk away.
Who did you leave in charge of reconstruction?
- 68% made Isa and Milo share power.
- 22% chose to leave Isa in charge.
- This Episode marks the longest wait between two episodes, releasing 3 months after Episode 4.
- This Episode marks the first time two Telltale games episodes release on the same day.
- Banners of Magnus can be seen in the treasure room.
- "Order Up!" is currently the only episode to have its title card changed.
- Jesse gets a brand new sword in this episode. It can be assumed he got his last weapon just to kill the Wither Storm.