This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
An Ocelot in Minecraft
|Appearances||"The Order of the Stone",|
"A Portal to Mystery",
"Hero in Residence"
Ocelots or cats are passive mobs in Minecraft: Story Mode that can be tamed by players.
In Minecraft: Story Mode, only two types of ocelots are seen:
- Untamed ocelots
- Tamed calico cats (Story Mode exclusive)
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's gang compete against The Ocelots, a building team named after the mob, lead by Lukas. The face of an ocelot adorns the back of their jackets.
- In "Order Up!", several ocelots can be seen in a jungle biome at nighttime during the opening credit sequence. Later, several ocelots can be seen in the same jungle biome during the day.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Cassie Rose has a cat named Winslow. Jesse also finds several cats in The White Pumpkin's lair.
- In "Hero in Residence", an ocelot appears in the post-credits scene with Lukas.
- In Minecraft, ocelots can be tamed by feeding them any type of raw fish. Once tamed, ocelots will turn into cats, switching to a random cat texture.
- In Minecraft, tamed ocelots like to sit on chests so that the player cannot use them. The White Pumpkin's calico cats exhibit this behavior in A Portal to Mystery.
- In Minecraft, Creepers will avoid both wild and tamed ocelots, although the two mobs have no contact in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In Minecraft: Story Mode, wild ocelots seem to roar and growl like ocelots in real life, which they do not do in Minecraft.