This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
An Ocelot in Minecraft
|Appearances||"The Order of the Stone",|
"A Portal to Mystery"
This page is about the Mob. For the building team, see The Ocelots.
Ocelots or Cats are passive mobs in Minecraft: Story Mode that can be tamed by Players.
In Minecraft: Story Mode, only two types of Ocelots are seen:
- Untamed Ocelots
- Tamed Calico Cats (Story Mode Exclusive)
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's Gang compete against the Ocelots, a building team named after the mob. An Ocelot head can be seen at the back of their jackets.
- In "Order Up!", several Ocelots can be seen in a Jungle Biome at nighttime during the opening credit sequence. Later, several Ocelots can be seen in the same Jungle Biome during the day.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Cassie Rose has a cat named Winslow. Jesse also finds several cats in the White Pumpkin's lair.
- In Minecraft, Ocelots can be tamed by feeding them any type of uncooked fish. Once tamed, Ocelots will turn into Cats.
- In Minecraft, tamed Ocelots (a.k.a Cats) like to sit on chests so that the Player cannot use them. This also applies to Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In Minecraft, Creepers will avoid both wild and tamed Ocelots.