Nohr appears to be a young, female griefer who has blue hair, wears a pink shirt, and has a black mask.
Nohr is a griefer and loves to destroy things. She is ruthless, and is willing to use any means to get what she wants. She is also ambitious, and hoped to find Magnus in order to become the king of Boom Town.
- "You know what you remind me of? This song I had stuck in my head once. I just couldn't get it to go away!"
- —Nohr to Jesse. src
- Nohr: "Hey, know what the best time of year is to visit Boom Town?"
- Jesse: "Lemme guess. Fall?"
- —Nohr to Jesse, before activating a trap. (Determinant) src
- "I hope it's not to give a fashion consultation because... sheesh."
- —Nohr to Jesse, Axel, and Reuben. (Determinant) src
- "I bet future Nohr is very successful."
- —Nohr to herself. src
- Other than Magnus and TNT Dustin, she is one of the few named citizens of Boom Town.
- If Jesse chooses to chase Nohr (Determinant), then she will activate a Piston trap, causing Jesse to fall through a building.
- If Jesse goes to Boom Town, Nohr will be the first human character in the game who can directly kill Jesse.
- Depending on the choice, Nohr may appear in the crowd during the end of "A Block and a Hard Place" without her mask.
- It was confirmed from one of Radar's quotes in "Hero in Residence", that Nohr works with Axel to run Boom Town.