This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Nether Portal in Minecraft
|Owner (s)||The Old Order of the Stone|
|Type||Portal to The Nether or Overworld|
|Minecraft||A Nether Portal in Minecraft|
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's Gang and flee from the Wither Storm to Gabriel's fortress. There, Jesse lights a Nether portal using a Flint and Steel allowing Jesse's gang, Petra/Gabriel (determinant), and Jesse to escape the Wither Storm.
- In "Assembly Required", Jesse, Reuben (Pig) and Axel/Olivia (determinant) will use a Nether portal to travel to Boom Town/Redstonia (determinant).
- In "A Journey's End?", there is a Nether Portal in the Competitors' Village that leads to the Nether where people who lose the game mine quartz.
The Portal is used to travel to the Nether and back.
A Nether Portal can be built by creating an obsidian frame at 4x5 up to 23x23 and lighting it with a Flint and Steel.
- Reuben (Pig)
- Petra (Determinant)
- The Order of the Stone
- Other Miners
- Some Competitors
- It is unknown if the Enchanted Flint and Steel will work on the Nether portal.
- This is possible because it might have the same functions as the regular one, and it can open any portal.
- In Minecraft, a Nether Portal can be lit using a fire charge instead of a Flint and Steel.