The Minecraft Story Mode Wiki Chat may be a free chatting place in the community, but there still are certain guidelines you must follow while in chat.
Please follow the following guidelines to ensure you have a hassle free experience in chat:
Section 1: Behavior
Insults and swearing will not be tolerated at all in chat. A warning may be issued or the offending user may be kicked.
Anything that happens in PM will usually not be managed by staff. However, if several users all complain that a person is harassing them in PM, the offending user will be banned.
Section 2: Spam
Emoticons are allowed but please do not excessively use them. Excessively using them means making the same emoji more than five times in a row.
ALL CAPITAL LETTERS
All capital letters should be used sparingly as they may cause some users' screen to lag.
Using space+shift excessively is not allowed. The offending user will either get warned or kicked, depending on how big the space is.
Roleplaying is allowed only if everyone in chat is okay with it. If an admin tells you to stop, you stop without complaining.
You may only say phrases in other languages. You may not continue to speak other languages in complete sentences. A mod will warn you and then kick you.
Section 3: Hierarchy
Bureaucrats and/or admins may choose to kick/ban other admins, moderators, and chat moderators. If the chat moderator, moderator, or admin is continuously unbanning themselves, they may be demoted.
Section 4: Moderator guidelines
1. Screenshots are not proof of incidents.
2. Do not ban users for misbehaviour after the incident if you did not witness it or if there is not enough evidence.
3. Everyone should be treated equally when they misbehave. Friends, people you may have a disagreement with, and other moderators should all be expected to follow the policy and be warned if they do not.
4. People who claim to have their account used by someone else or claim to have a mental illness should not be listened to if they have a history of misbehavior.
5. Ban appeals should usually not be taken seriously if the user was warned in chat.
We thank you for following these guidelines and hope you enjoy your stay in chat!