This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Minecart in Minecraft
|Owner (s)||Axel or Olivia (Determinant),|
The Order of the Stone,
A Minecart is a transport vehicle used in Minecraft: Story Mode. It allows users to travel far distances at high speeds over rails.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's Gang travel on the Nether Minecart System using Minecarts.
- In "Assembly Required", Jesse and Olivia/Axel travel to Redstonia/Boom Town in Minecarts.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse's Gang and Soren escape Soren's Fortress via Minecarts.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", if Jesse chooses to build a rocket Minecart, he/she will use a Minecart collected by Axel/Olivia to get into the Wither Storm.
- In "Order Up!", hidden inside the palace of Sky City, is a Minecart system which leads to the secret basement with numerous Spawn Eggs.
- In "A Portal to Mystery" if Dan dies, he will drop a Diamond Minecart.
- In Minecraft, a Minecart requires boosts (Powered Rails) within a certain distance all the way to go further, or it will slow down; while in Minecraft: Story Mode, only an initial boost is required.
- In Episode 4, if Jesse asks Ivor if they can travel any faster, he will say: "Not unless you have a minecart."
- In Episode 6, DanTDM drops a Diamond Minecart if he is killed (Determinant).