This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
The Mind-Controlled Citizens looking at Jesse's Gang
|Members||(All below being unwillingly and formerly)|
Residents of Crown Mesa
Harper (fomrerly, unwillingly, and determinant),
Hostile Mobs (unwillingly and formerly),
PAMA (formerly and unwillingly)
|Enemies||Jesse's Gang (unwillingly and formerly),|
|First Appearance||"Access Denied"|
|Last Appearance||"Access Denied"|
- "I hope those chipped-up freaks don't follow us down here."
- —Harper talking to Jesse and Ivor about the Mind-Controlled Citizens src
The Mind-Controlled Citizens are the chipped people who inhabit Crown Mesa.
The Mind-Controlled Citizens each have different appearances and look like ordinary citizens. However, their eyes are all colored red. If examined closely, you can see that the Citizens all have a Mind Control Chip at the back of their heads which allows PAMA to control their actions and upload their memories onto PAMA's memory banks.
- This is the first time that citizens have ever acted as enemies.
- The Mind-Controlled Citizens were originally the townspeople of Crown Mesa, but got mind-controlled by PAMA, who considered them "not useful" and as a result, controlled their actions to make them "useful."
- If Jesse refuses to follow them to PAMA, a mind-controlled citizen will knock Jesse out.
- In order to cope with her loneliness, Harper built a few robots in her secret lab. The robots are presumably named after certain Crown Mesa citizens.
- Harry, a robot Jesse must give a flower to, is named after an actual citizen named Harry.
- "You will be made useful!"
- —The Mind-Controlled Citizens if Jesse doesn't go, (determinant). src