Jesse wearing the Mind Control Headset
|Aliases:||Transmigrational Headset (by Harper)|
|Owner (s)||Harper (Formerly)|
- In "Access Denied", Jesse finds a Mind-Control Headset inside Harper's Secret Laboratory which he/she uses to hack and control Hostile Mobs installed with Mind Control Chips in Crown Mesa. Later, the Headset is remotely destroyed by PAMA.
- When Jesse is wearing the Mind-Control Headset, he/she can see the text 'Harper v 184.108.40.206' on-screen.
- The Mind-Control Headset seems to resemble a VR/Virtual Reality Headset.
- The Mind-Control Headset allows the wearer to "migrate" between different Hostile Mobs installed with Mind-Control Chips.
- It is unknown whether it can hack Mind-Controlled Persons.
- The Mind-Control Headset used to be textureless, as seen in the Official Trailer for "Access Denied".
- The Mind-Control Headset resembles an iron helmet if the goggles are removed.