The Mind-Control Headset, or Trans-migrational Headset, is a tool found exclusively in Minecraft: Story Mode that featured in "Access Denied". It can be used to hack into and control entities that have Mind-Control Chips installed.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse finds a mind-control headset inside Harper's secret laboratory which he/she uses to hack and control hostile mobs installed with mind control chips in Crown Mesa. Later, the headset is remotely destroyed by PAMA.
- When Jesse is wearing the mind-control headset, he/she can see the text 'Harper v 188.8.131.52' on-screen.
- The mind-control headset seems to resemble a VR/virtual reality headset.
- The mind-control headset allows the wearer to "migrate" between different hostile mobs installed with Mind-Control Chips.
- It is unknown whether it can hack mind-controlled citizens.
- The mind-control headset used to be textureless, as seen in the Official Trailer for "Access Denied".
- The mind-control headset resembles an iron helmet if the goggles are removed.