Mevia sitting at The Walls
|Latest Known Status||Alive (Trapped)|
|Affiliation||Enforcer of The Old Builders,|
The Games (formerly)
Cassie Rose (formerly/possibly)
|First Appearance||"A Journey's End?"|
|Latest Appearance||"A Journey's End?"|
- "They're cheaters! Let's make their lives miserable, for fun!"
- —Mevia to Hadrian and Otto. src
Mevia is a character in Minecraft: Story Mode and the secondary antagonist in "A Journey's End?". She is one of The Old Builders in charge of The Games played by the Competitors. She is voiced by Kari Wahlgren.
Mevia appears to be a slightly aged character with long pale-cyan hair. She wears a black and red dress, with red shoes.
Mevia, being the Enforcer of The Games, is a greatly rude and overwhelming character. She is portrayed to be a right-hand woman to Hadrian and usually goes along with what he says, and shares his attitude of superiority, often also insulting Jesse and his/her Gang during the process. She is also very sadistic, as she enjoys belittling and taunting people she considers to be lower than her.
Much like Hadrian, Mevia is rude, snarky, snide, unpleasant, power hungry, ruthless, cruel, arrogant, selfish, hot-tempered, rude, and very sadistic. When she's angry, she throws TNT at everything. However, Mevia doesn't have Hadrian's tendency to make and break deals and manipulate people. It can be said that while both enjoy watching the competitors in the Games suffer, Hadrian prefers to toy with their hope, while Mevia simply enjoys watching the Games and the competitor's suffering.
As mentioned above, Mevia is highly sadistic, as evidenced by her quote: "They're cheaters... Let's make their lives miserable, for fun." She seems to have little, if any respect for others, taunting them and even pushing and yelling at Hadrian. Despite this, the two of them fight quite well together, as shown during their final battle with Jesse. At one point, Hadrian pretends to ask Jesse for forgiveness while Mevia sneaks up behind him/her and brutally murders him/her, showing that, like Hadrian, she has no sense of honor and is perfectly willing to attack someone while their guard is down.
Mevia also has a comedic side, as shown during the post-credits scene which shows Mevia and Hadrian trapped in a barren world made of bedrock inhabited by (depending on one of the player's choices in Episode 1) either chicken-sized zombies or zombie-sized chickens. Mevia tries to crack a joke about their predicament, which falls flat.
- Jesse (but he/she respawns)
After Jesse uses a pickaxe to break through Mevia's obsidian, Jesse forces Mevia back and eventually knocks her in the elimination area.
- "That's right Hadrian, and it looks like we're just gonna have to wing it. "
- —Mevia to Hadrian in the wasteland of giant chickens. (Determinant) src
- "How`s it going?"
- —Mevia to Clutch and other Gladiators src
- "Lashing out just because your friends were eliminated. "
- —Mevia to Jesse src
- "Obviously! They come back and then we have them to go work in the mines!"
- —Mevia to Jesse src
- "That's right Hadrian, and it looks like they're dying to meet us.""
- —Mevia to Hadrian in the wasteland of tiny zombies. (Determinant) src
- "Oh... Well if that isn't the cutest little threat I've ever heard."
- —Mevia to Hadrian. (Determinant) src
- "This runt needs to pay for ruining our fun!"
- —Mevia to everyone about Jesse. src
- "Why you little...!"
- —Mevia, after Jesse insulting her. (Determinant) src
- "It's just a game."
- —Mevia to Jesse. src
- "Not gonna happen, chump."
- —Mevia to Jesse when he/she saids when it`s time for them to be eliminated. src
- "Seems unlikely. We don`t beg, sport."
- —Mevia to Jesse when he/she begs for a deal. src
- "They all end up in the mines."
- —Mevia to Jesse src
- "Now it's been fun, really, but I think it's about time we end this!"
- —Mevia to Hadrian. src
- If Jesse shows a White Pumpkin to the Old Builders, then Mevia will mention that she has nightmares about Cassie Rose, possibly due to Cassie being a murderer.
- As commented on by Jesse, both Mevia and Hadrian have very large inventories.
- This is probably because of how good they are at building, and need resources to build.
- As mentioned by Axel, Mevia has kidnapped Axel, Olivia, and Usher Reuben.
- Mevia is considered to be the second evilest antagonist in Minecraft Story Mode, after Hadrian.
- This is because she has an cruel and sadistic personality, enjoying people suffer.