|Magnus the Rogue|
Magnus the Rogue in the Order's Temple.
|Name||Magnus the Rogue|
|Latest Known Status||Alive or deceased (Determinant)|
|Affiliation||Griefer of The Order of the Stone|
Ivor (formerly and currently),
|Enemies||The Wither Storm,|
|First Appearance||"The Order of the Stone" (Flashback)|
|Latest Appearance||"The Last Place You Look" (Determinant) "A Block and a Hard Place" (Determinant)|
Magnus has a completely bald head with a black bandana. He has green armor with a belt half way up his body and four yellow buttons on his chest. He has brown gloves and yellow shoes. Prior to episode 2, he wore a completely transparent helmet, currently in possession of Axel. His armor is presumably made of emerald. It is also possible that he used to have brown hair, due to his eyebrows being brown.
Magnus is shown to be very stubborn, as well as egotistical. Before losing to Jesse, Magnus is nicknamed the best griefer to ever live. He is shown to become pretty much insane if you go to Boom Town, as he can be seen with fire in his eyes and trying his hardest to kill Jesse. However, that could have him just being a very good actor, as he had to make things look "legit." He also does get cocky sometimes, because Jesse managed to hit him in the back with an egg, and he misaimed his first TNT. But he also offered to give up his armor for Jesse, though he may have just done it to gain favor with the group.
Magnus and Jesse's relationship depends on the choices the player makes; if he/she takes Magnus' side in important situations, they will be on good terms, otherwise, Magnus will be very suspecting of Jesse.
Magnus has been shown to be a somewhat unkind to Reuben, for he tried to launch him in The Death Bowl possible to injure him, but Axel catches him. However, if Magnus is alive in episode 4, he will be saddened by Reuben's death.
Magnus and Ellegaard are both members of The Order of the Stone. They defeated the Ender Dragon together. However, they do not get along. They frequently argue and strongly disagree, much to the annoyance of the other members of the group. However, after Ellegaard is killed (determinant) by the Wither Storm, Magnus begins to miss Ellegaard, while Ellegaard continues to insult him if Magnus is (determinant) killed.
The list below shows the victims Magnus has killed:
- Ender Dragon (Alongside The Order of the Stone, zapped out of existence)
- Many Hostile Mobs
- Many Griefers (possibly)
When Jesse is going to use the Formidi-Bomb on the Wither Storm, Magnus and Ellegaard will offer their armor. If the player chooses to use Magnus's armor, he will be thrown by the Wither Storm onto a tree and die due to him being armorless.
- "You'll regret messing with Boom Town!"
- —Magnus to the Wither Storm src
- "So, who are you then? And why did you bring the queen of the nerds with you?"
- —Magnus to Jesse about Ellegaard. (Determinant) src
- "I guess I could talk about that time I blew your bed up. Twelve times in a row. "
- —Magnus to Gabriel. (Determinant) src
- He almost rejected his alliance with Jesse, because he couldn't leave the town ( Boom Town ), as he was its king.
- In "Assembly Required" he isn't wearing his helmet like he does in "The Order of the Stone", similar to Ellegaard, Soren, and Ivor.
- In several Boom Town banners, he is wearing a hat, despite never being seen wearing it.
- In Episode 3, he seems to start getting along with Ellegaard, even being upset if she dies.
- This is the opposite if Magnus dies, as Ellegaard will continue to insult him.
- Ironically, Magnus is known as the best griefer that ever lived. However, Soren made the most destructive weapon ever.
- In Episode 4 and 5, Axel wears a helmet that Magnus was seen to wear in the flashback of Episode 1.
- Magnus loses his title as the King of Boom Town regardless if Jesse does or doesn't go looking for him in "Assembly Required", since Axel will take the crown if Jesse doesn't.
- Magnus says "At least I got to be a real hero..." to Soren when he dies, (determinant), this is an early hint to the fact that The Order of the Stone were fakes.
- If Jesse takes Magnus' armor, he/she doesn't get his helmet, but Axel does.
- If Magnus dies, in the Treasure Room in Episode 5, there are banners of Magnus from Boom Town.