This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
Lukas writing in his journal.
|Aliases:||Stupid Book (By Slab)|
Little Journal (By Ivor)
Diary (By Ivor)
|Owner (s)||Lukas (formerly, determinant),|
Slab (Taken from Lukas, determinant)
- "There are some fascinating and thrilling tales in here."
- —Slab the Immovable talking about Lukas' journal to Jesse. src
Lukas' Journal is a book taken from The White Pumpkin's mansion (when it was blank), that Lukas started to write in and is now owned by Lukas (or Slab the Immovable, determinant on the player's actions).
Lukas' journal is a simple brown book with white pages.
The journal mentions about dimensions the New Order has visited, "feelings," and the adventures the New Order went on in each world.
- In "Access Denied", Lukas writes in his book about the fire world portal, and then once again after Jesse's gang enters Crown Mesa. If Jesse unchips Lukas first, then Lukas will be seen writing in his book again in Harper's laboratory.
- In "A Journey's End?", when Lukas is eliminated, his book floating along with his items can be seen.
- Later, in the Competitors' Village, Slab has the book and is seen reading it.
- If Jesse follows Slab all the way to Hadrian's Palace, ignoring Sebastian and avoids insulting the Gladiators during "The Walls," he will give the book back to Lukas in The Portal Network. After the group comes back to the Overworld, Lukas will ask Jesse what happened to him/her and then if his book can be put in the Order Hall.
- Initially, Lukas says that it's a book about different biomes.
- It's possible that either he's lying about it, or maybe he's just mentioning the biomes in the journal.
- The item's fate is up to the player entirely, since how Jesse treats Slab determines if the book will remain with Slab, or go back to Lukas.
- Calling Slab a "big lug" (regardless of whether Jesse did talk to Sebastian) means he will storm off and not join the rebellion in the final battle, meaning failure to recover Lukas' journal.
- Even if the book is returned to Lukas, Jesse can put the book in the Order Hall or have it stay with Lukas.
- If Jesse tells Lukas to hold onto the book instead of placing it in the Order Hall (determinant), he/she will say, "I'm sure you'll have more adventures to put in there."
- If Jesse chooses to accept Lukas' request and places the book on a pedestal in the Order Hall, he/she will place it on the pedestal that was previously occupied by the Portal Atlas before realizing it is missing.
- According to Lukas, Jesse is the main hero of his book. (Determinant)
- When Lukas drops the book upon death, the quill is separate from the book, but in Minecraft the only way to write is by crafting a book with it, making the book a part of the item.
- Lukas is right-handed since he write the book with his right arm.
- If the journal is retrieved, Lukas will ask Jesse for an end sentence. Jesse can choose either of the 4 choices (This choice must be made and is not timed):
- "Greatest hero ever." (Lukas will call it rather grandiose)
- "And so evil was vanquished." (Lukas will call it rather grandiose)
- "Impossible without friends." ("You know something? I really like that.")
- "We all returned home safe." ("Nice and simple. I like it.")