Lukas in The Mansion
|Nicknames||Blonde Guy (by Harper and Ivor)
Louie (by Ivor)
|Latest Known Status||Alive|
The Ocelots (formerly),
PAMA's victim (unwillingly and formerly),
A Competitor (formerly)
The Order of the Stone,
Mind Controlled Citizens (formerly and unwillingly),
Harry (Human) (determinant)
|Enemies||Ivor (formerly and unwillingly),|
The Wither Storm,
Ivor's Iron Golem,
The White Pumpkin,
Mind Controlled Citizens,
Jesse (unwillingly and formerly),
|First Appearance||"The Order of the Stone"|
|Latest Appearance||"A Journey's End?"|
- "Maybe we should just, you know, make this about how cool our builds are."
- —Lukas to Jesse's Gang during EnderCon Building Competition. src
He is voiced by Scott Porter. He first appeared in "The Order of the Stone".
Lukas wears a leather jacket with an ocelot face on the back in Episodes 1-3. He has blond hair and blue eyes. He later gets new armor in Episode 4, which he wears throughout the remnant of the series.
Lukas seems to be a loyal and kind person, who is often concerned for the safety of others. He often tries to avoid arguments and maintain peace in whichever situation he is in. Earlier, he is portrayed to be a coward, yet later he maintains a braver and stronger personality.
- "You're a good friend, Jesse. That means a lot."
- —Lukas to Jesse in the Treasure Room. (Determinant) src
At first, Jesse's Gang holds a bitter rivalry with the Ocelots, who are led by Lukas, but the two began to get along with each other. Jesse can choose to treat Lukas well, and in this case, Lukas sees him/her as a close friend. Alternatively, if Jesse treats Lukas with bad manners, Lukas holds a grudge against him/her, but ends up apologizing to him/her in Episode 5. In Episode 8, if Jesse successfully gets Lukas' journal back, Lukas will ask Jesse to choose the ending. If Jesse chooses "...And he/she couldn't have done it without his/her friends." Lukas will close the book and say "You know something? I really like that."
Before he left the group, Lukas was the leader of the Ocelots. He was well respected by the other group members, but once Aiden, Maya, and Gill formed the Blaze Rods, and kicked him off the team, Lukas holds a grudge against them.
Petra and Lukas always got along in the story, but later, Lukas feels guilty because he froze when you had to choose to save Gabriel or Petra in Episode 1. After defeating the Wither Storm, they become good friends, even though Petra sometimes talks to him in a harsh way. Overall, their relationship isn't strained.
In Episode 1, Axel holds a grudge against Lukas, since he is a former member of the Ocelots. They later fight in the treehouse/hut that the group built on the way to the Order's temple. Based on the choice, Lukas will either stay, or leave the base and return to Jesse's Gang in the morning, after the fight. As the story progresses, Axel and Lukas's relationship becomes more stable, and Axel starts to accept Lukas as part of the group. If Jesse chooses to save the Amulet in Soren's grinder, Lukas will rush in and save Axel and Reuben (Pig), this in resulting Axel saying "Lukas, I know we've had our differences but you're okay in my book."
Reuben and Lukas don't interact much during the game. In Episode 3, if Jesse chooses to save the Amulet, Lukas will try to save Axel and Reuben and will pet Reuben later on. When Reuben dies, Lukas is very sad and feels sorry for Jesse's loss.
Lukas and Olivia share similar personalities (being intelligent and pessimistic), even though they don't interact a lot. In the beginning, Olivia didn't like him much, but she soon accepts him as a member of the team faster than Axel does. In the beginning of Episode 3, they are shown arguing about how Ivor uses his door. Olivia appreciates his intelligence and Lukas cares for her well-being when she and Axel aren't with the rest of the team in Episodes 5-8.
Lukas dies during Extreme Spleef. When Jesse chooses to save either Ivor or Petra, Lukas saves the one not chosen. However, Nell appears and digs the snow out from under Lukas and Ivor/Petra with a shovel. They fall into the piston trap and are crushed by the pistons. However, they respawn a short while afterwards in one of the respawn zones.
- Lukas' Journal (Formerly and determinant)
- Stone Sword
- Iron Sword
- Sand Block
- Firework Rockets
- Cookie (Determinant, though it is unknown how he drops it upon death since he ate it). It is possible he made a another cookie.
- Nether Star
- Beacon (Formerly)
- Dark Green Wool (Formerly)
- White Pumpkin (Temporarily)
- Slimeball (Temporarily)
- Apples (Determinant)
- "Whoa, ha-ha-ha, shut up, Ivor, ha-ha-ha!"
- —Lukas stops Ivor from talking to Reginald. (Determinant) src
- "Well, I know you can do it."
- —Lukas reassuring Jesse he/she'll solve the case. (Determinant) src
- "So did you find anything out from Stacy and Sturdycat?"
- —Lukas asking Jesse about suspects of TorqueDawg's murder. src
- "Let's save the agricultural discussions for inside, huh?"
- —Lukas to Ivor. src
- "I'd rather be a little hungry than a lot dead."
- —Lukas to Olivia. (Determinant). src
- "Axel already does that."
- —Lukas to Petra when they smell something weird in the Grinder pipe. src
- "Great - now to weirdoville in 3, 2, 1..."
- —Lukas after finding Soren's secret entrance if Jesse was mean to him. src
- "You did it Jesse. You ACTUALLY did it!"
- —Lukas to Jesse. src
- "See? It's okay! Friends being friendly! Eeeeeeverybody being cool."
- —Lukas after Jesse and Petra reconcile. (Determinant) src
- "I think Ivor's only friends are books."
- —Lukas talking about Ivor to Jesse. src
- "Crushed under sand... ugh. Really nasty way to go."
- —Lukas when inspecting the trap in the dining room. src
- "You mean after seeing a guy that was just crushed under sand? Yeah, I'm definitely a little shaken up."
- —Lukas to Jesse, while investigating the dinning room ( detriment )
- "Have you seen what Ivor is wearing?"
- —-Lukas. (Determinant) src
- "I'm bummed my journal never showed up. Had a lot of good stuff in there."
- —Lukas about his journal. (Determinant) src
- "It's pretty bad in there, Jesse..."
- —Lukas to Jesse about the mines. src
- "You and me have made a pretty good team so far. I'd even call us friends."
- —Lukas to Jesse about their time together. (Determinant) src
- "I'm not dead... Unless you count dead tired. *winks at Jesse"
- —Lukas to Jesse. (Determinant) src
- "You're a good friend, Jesse. That means a lot."
- —Lukas if Jesse apologises back in Episode 5.
- "Well, I am definitely not thirsty..."
- —Lukas to Jesse in Soren's mob grinder. (determinant) src
- Jesse: "'Sup?"
- Lukas: "'Sup?"
- Jesse: "Nothing. 'Sup with you?"
- Lukas: "Nothing. 'Sup with you?"
- Jesse: "I just said. Nothing."
- —Lukas talking with Jesse at EnderCon.
- He is voiced by Scott Porter, who voiced Luke in The Walking Dead: Season 2. Coincidentally, Luke is a shortened version of Lukas.
- In Episode 7, during the intro, Lukas and the gang jump out of an ice portal and Lukas says, "Brrrr...Ice Lakes." In The Walking Dead: Season 2, Luke drowns when he walked over an icy lake and the ice cracked. This was probably a reference.
- Luke is also his alias.
- In Episode 4, If Lukas is convinced to stay with the group in the cave and go to Olivia in Ivor's cottage, saying that glad Lukas stayed, Jesse states that Lukas has excellent hair, and Olivia agrees with him/her.
- In Episode 3, if Jesse chooses to save his/her friends in the grinder, Lukas will slip over himself in the loot room; otherwise, he will get knocked over by angry Petra.
- He is part of the gag in Episode 3, in which Axel constantly falls on him. This happens a total of 4 times during the episode. In addition, Jesse also falls on him one time.
- As shown in the teaser trailer for Minecraft: Story Mode, Lukas was originally meant to wear a cowboy hat and looked very different than he does currently.
- If Jesse is nice to Slab in Episode 8, Slab will give Lukas his Journal back.
- Even if Lukas doesn't get armor in "A Block and a Hard Place," he still gets armor in "Order Up!".
- Lukas has appeared in every Minecraft Story Mode Episode.