This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Lever in Minecraft
|Aliases:||Old Friend (by Jesse) |
Bad Boy (by Ivor)
Sucker (by Jesse)
The White Pumpkin,
- "Jesse, a lever's not going to do you much good in a fight, is it? It's like this is your first time crafting or something."
- —Petra to Jesse after crafting a Lever. (Determinant) src
A Lever is a Redstone Component in Minecraft: Story Mode. It serves as a major power source throughout the whole game.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse may choose to craft a lever before a Stone Sword. Petra will comment that it won't be useful for fighting.
- Later, Jesse uses 5 levers to switch on the tracking device.
- In "Assembly Required", if Jesse travels to Boom Town with Axel (determinant), he/she will use a lever to activate a TNT Launcher during The Death Bowl. If Jesse decides to travel the Redstonia with Olivia (determinant), the lever appears in multiple places, including the stair controls and Sandy's Flying Machine, due to the Lever being a key Redstone component.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse has to find three levers in Soren's Wool World to open a doorway to Soren's Lab.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", in Ivor's Cottage, Jesse can use the lever crafted in "The Order of the Stone" if he/she has it, otherwise Jesse can craft one on the spot.
- In "Order Up!", in the Temple of the Old Builders, Jesse flips levers to open up the passageway. Later in Sky City, Jesse crafts a lever to get into the basement to reach the Eversource. Jesse claims that the lever is an "old friend".
- In "A Portal to Mystery", there are many levers installed by The White Pumpkin to activate traps to kill Jesse's gang, and YouTubers
- During the last fight with The White Pumpkin, Jesse pushes a lever to try and stop a trap, then slices it off and gives it to Petra to open the Iron Doors.
- In "Access Denied", in the red desert far away from Crown Mesa, there is a lever behind a Cactus plant which opens a hole to Harper's Lab.
- 1 Stick + 1 Cobblestone = 1 Lever
- In Episode 1, if Jesse makes a lever instead of a sword, you receive an achievement called "You made a lever!?!?"
- This same Lever can actually be used later on, and there is enough remaining cobblestone to be used to make a Stone Sword.
- At the end of Episode Two, in Boom Town (determinant), Jesse can see a floating Lever.
- If Jesse crafts a lever in Episode 1, the Crafting Table and Chest used to craft a lever in Episode 3 will not be present. In other words, Jesse will not be able to craft another lever.