- "Jesse, a lever's not going to do you much good in a fight, is it? It's like this is your first time crafting or something."
- —Petra to Jesse after crafting a Lever. (Determinant) src
A Lever is a Redstone Component in Minecraft: Story Mode. It serves as a major power source throughout the whole game.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse may choose to craft a lever before a stone sword. Petra will comment that it won't be useful for fighting.
- In "Assembly Required", if Jesse travels to Boom Town with Axel (determinant), he/she will use a lever to activate a TNT launcher during The Death Bowl.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse has to find three levers in Soren's Wool World to open a doorway to Soren's Lab.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", in Ivor's Cottage, Jesse can use the lever crafted in "The Order of the Stone" if he/she has it, otherwise Jesse can craft one on the spot.
- In "Order Up!", in the Temple of the Old Builders, Jesse flips levers to open up the passageway. Later in Sky City, Jesse crafts a lever to get into the basement to reach the Eversource. Jesse claims that the lever is an "old friend."
- In "A Portal to Mystery", there are many levers installed by The White Pumpkin to activate traps to kill Jesse's gang, and YouTubers
- In "Access Denied", in the red desert far away from Crown Mesa, there is a lever behind a Cactus plant which opens a hole to Harper's Lab.
- In "Giant Consequences" there is a lever at the entrance of The Admin's Icy Palace of Despair, when it is flipped, some Fireworks shoot up into the sky.
- In "Jailhouse Block" Jesse crafts a lever to access Cellblock X.
- 1 Stick + 1 Cobblestone = 1 Lever
- In Episode 1, if Jesse makes a lever instead of a sword, you receive an achievement called "You made a lever!?!?"
- This same Lever can actually be used later on, and there is enough remaining cobblestone to be used to make a Stone Sword.
- At the end of Episode Two, in Boom Town (determinant), Jesse can see a floating Lever.
- If Jesse crafts a lever in Episode 1, the Crafting Table and Chest used to craft a lever in Episode 3 will not be present. In other words, Jesse will not be able to craft another lever.