This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Lapis Lazuli in Minecraft
Lapis Lazuli is an item in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Ivor promises to trade a Diamond with Petra in exchange for a Wither Skull. However, when Petra opens the chest left by Ivor, she finds a Lapis Lazuli instead.
- In "Order Up!", a Lapis Lazuli can be seen on display inside the Order Hall. It is presumably the same Lapis Lazuli that Ivor left for Petra during the "The Order of the Stone".
- In "A Journey's End?", if Jesse saves Petra in the Spleef field, Petra drops a piece of Lapis Lazuli when she is slashed by Clutch. (Determinant)
- When Jesse is on the way to Hadrian's office, Sebastian gives Jesse a piece of Lapis Lazuli. (Determinant)
- Lapis ore is rarer than diamond ore, but the Lapis Lazuli is more common than the latter. That is because a lapis ore yields up to 4 times that of a diamond ore.
- Lapis Lazuli serves as an ingredient for blue dye in Minecraft. It can be speculated that Jesse's gang used it to produce blue and cyan wool for the zombie statue (determinant) in Episode 1.
- In "The Order of the Stone", when Petra discovers the Lapis Lazuli in the chest, Jesse can choose to say "We do need something decorative for the treehouse".
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", there is a glowing Lapis ore in Ivor's Cottage.
- It's unknown how Sebastian got the Lapis, for they only mined in The Nether.
- He mentioned that they crafted, but the only crafting recipe for it was a Block of Lapis, which is indeed made of Lapis itself, so it's very confusing.
- The Lapis Sebastian gave Jesse would not drop with his/her inventory when he/she was killed by Mevia.