LDShadowLady appears to have long pink hair with a fair skin tone and wears a dark blue school uniform.
Lizzie is portrayed to be a secretive person. However, she is not afraid to give her opinion at times. She is also shown to hold grudges against people who cause her harm.
If Jesse chooses to accuse no one, or DanTDM, Lizzie will visit Dan in the Library. If Lizzie is accused, she will be already at the library. Then, when fighting off the spiders, Lizzie is brutally killed by the White Pumpkin who murders her using a diamond axe. She can also die if Jesse chooses to break the White Pumpkin painting. She will then be killed by spiders.
She survives only in the case of accusing Stampy Cat, although this will result in Dan dying in her place.
- "What! No way!"
- —Lizzie, being accused as the White Pumpkin. (Determinant) src
- "Dan! Shh! No, not in front of... And no, I told you - I never had it."
- —Lizzie interrupting DanTDM. (Determinant) src
- "What was in his inventory?"
- —Lizzie about TorqueDawg's death. src
- "Oh, that pointy eared blabber mouth!"
- —Lizzie about Stampy Cat revealing her secret. (Determinant) src
- "You don't have to lie to me Dan. I know it was an accident. I know you're not the White Pumpkin."
- —Lizzie confronting Dan about pushing the button that killed CaptainSparklez. (Determinant) src
- LDShadowLady is a popular member of the YouTube Minecraft Community and has over 3 million subscribers.
- LDShadowLady's real name is not revealed in the credits, making her to the only character in Minecraft: Story Mode that doesn't show her real name. Her real name is Elizabeth Dwyer.
- If Lizzie dies by the White Pumpkin, an axe will be on the item frame puzzle to the White Pumpkin's lair. However, if Lizzie dies by spiders, a cobweb will be there instead. This is the same for DanTDM.
- In her portrait, Lizzie is standing on a block of TNT. Which also resembles the portrait at the Disneyland Attraction ''Haunted Mansion''.
- Before Telltale found out who the murderer was going to be, LDShadowLady (in real-life) kept asking Telltale if she could be the murderer.