This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- In "The Last Place You Look", there is one jukebox located in Soren's Laboratory. This jukebox can be interacted with by Jesse. (Determinant)
- In "A Portal to Mystery", there is a dummy of The White Pumpkin on an armor stand with a jukebox behind it in the kitchen of The Mansion.
- In "A Journey's End?", The Old Builders use a Jukebox located in the Dormitory inside the Competitor's Village as an announcement system.
- In "Hero in Residence", there is a jukebox in front of Nell's place in Beacontown.
- In "Jailhouse Block", a jukebox can be seen in the Mush Room of the Sunshine Institute that plays a recording of a speech by Romeo.
- Music discs seem to be customizable in Minecraft: Story Mode, as many different ones with different sounds are seen.
- Unlike in Minecraft, records cannot be retrieved after being played in the Jukebox.
- In "The Order of the Stone", a possible Jukebox can be seen inside Jesse's Treehouse. However, it could also be a Noteblock.