This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
- "Those are the kind of heroes in this story. They started as just a bunch of friends in a treehouse, looking up to idols who had come before them."
- —Lukas reading his book about Jesse's Gang. src
Jesse's Treehouse is a simple treehouse where Jesse lived with his/her friends where Minecraft: Story Mode begins.
Jesse's treehouse is a very simple build, located on a random tree somewhere in the Overworld.
Jesse's treehouse is very simple in appearance, and looks like a normal, wooden treehouse. The inside contains a few of Jesse's banners, an armor stand, two chests, a small seating area, and a trapdoor leading downstairs. Olivia also mentioned she put a daylight sensor on the roof to turn redstone lamps on at night.
- It can be assumed that Jesse's treehouse was demolished by the Wither Storm, as it was located relatively close to EnderCon. However, it's possible that it wasn't, or it was rebuilt.
- Some of Jesse's dialogue in the treehouse is actually foreshadowing the events of "The Last Place You Look" and "A Block and a Hard Place". Jesse says that he/she hopes to get some armor to put on the armor stand. He/She also asks Reuben if he thinks they'll ever get that famous. Both of these events happen later.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse cannot choose to leave his/her treehouse through the trap doors until he/she has obtained both the flint and steel and shears from the two chests.