Jack getting ready to fight.
|Nicknames||Stab-Walker by "The Warriors of the Whispering Mountain",|
He Who Slashes like Thunder by "The Air Titans of the East",
The Velvet Tornado
|Latest Known Status||Alive|
|First Appearance||"Hero in Residence"|
|Latest Appearance||"Hero in Residence"|
- "'The Warriors of the Whispering Mountain call me 'The Stab-Walker.' The Air Titans of the East call me 'He Who Slashes Like Thunder.' But you may call me... 'Jack'."
- —Jack, introducing himself. src
Jack has blonde-brown hair and a beard, brown eyebrows, and one black pupil and one gray pupil that he calls his "bad eye." He wears a blue vest, black gloves, white pants with brown and blue stripes, and black shoes.
Much isn't known of Jack's personality yet, but he seems to be a strong fighter and he seems to care and protect his friends, such as Nurm. He also constantly blames himself for the death of his friends.
Much isn't known of Jesse and Jack's relationship, but Jack trusts him/her enough to go to a Sea Temple with them.
Petra is a fan of Jack and is excited to see him. Other than that, not much is known about Jack and Petra's relationship, except that he trusts her enough to go to the Sea Temple with her and Jesse.
Jack and Nurm seem to have a very good relationship, as Jack calls Nurm his "Other Half." Jack seems to care for protecting Nurm, even though it causes Jack to get his eye hurt, but not much else is known of Jack and Nurm's relationship.
Vos was an old friend of Jack's until they were separted when adventuring to the Sea Temple with Jack, Nurm, and Sammy. Jack was also happy to be reunited with Vos, and Vos was the same. Vos is also worried for Jack when he gets hit by one of the statues controlled by The Admin. (Determinant)
- "There are lots of 'signs' in the world; not everyone's brave enough to follow them."
- —Jack. (Determinant) src
- "Always good to see a hero that knows their own worth."
- —Jack to Jesse. (Determinant) src
- "So what can I do for you today? Desert temple? Woodland manssAAIE - Whoa!"
- —Jack to Jesse and Petra. src
- "The world's a lot bigger than you think it is, Jesse."
- —Jack. src
- "The 'rules' as you know them? How the world works? Those don't always apply in this Temple."
- —Jack to Jesse, Petra, and Nurm before entering the Sea Temple. src
- Jack is able to understand the villager's language, as shown when he communicates with Nurm.
- Jack may have suffered from PTSD (Post traumatic Stress Disorder) after his first experience in in the Sea Temple. He displays symptoms such as survivor's guilt, panic attacks, and having a reluctancy to go to the site of the accident.
- Jack determinantely getting a black eye is possibly a reference to Season 1 where Reuben (Pig) can get a black eye (Determinant).