This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- For other uses, see Golem (Disambiguation).
Iron Golems are tall creatures made completely out of iron with vines hanging on their bodies.
Iron golems are fiercely loyal to their creators, and obey their commands. They also attack any hostile mobs they see (except wolves and creepers), making them very useful guards. They also attack players if they hit them.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Ivor spawns an iron golem to chase Jesse's gang out of his basement.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Soren spawns several iron golems to attack the hostile mobs and serve as a ladder.
- In "Order Up!", Jesse has the option to create an iron golem to prove himself/herself to the Build Club.
- In "Giant Consequences", if Jesse decides to go with Lukas and Radar, after completing Romeo's challenge, they will be attacked by several, smaller versions of the icy golem, one of which eliminates "Vos" (Romeo in disguise). Later, a larger version of the icy Ggolem will attack Jesse.
- In "Jailhouse Block", an exclusive dark-purple variant of iron golems, called prison golems, appear in the Sunshine Institute. The most notable ones are named Large Henry and Big Hank.
- In regular Minecraft, Iron Golems sometimes offer poppies to Villagers; however, they're never seen doing that to humans in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- If Jesse builds the Iron Golem, it will give a "hooray" after the speech by Isa, Milo, and Jesse.
- In Minecraft, Iron Golems do not attack creepers.
- However, in "Order Up!", an Iron Golem will attack a Creeper, causing it to explode.
- Also, in the 1.8 update in Minecraft, Iron Golems only attack Creepers if they have low health.
- An Iron Golem is the first creature to be built in Minecraft: Story Mode, the second being The Wither Storm, and the third being PAMA.
- Iron Golems have the most exclusive variants, those being the Icy Golem and its smaller counterparts, the Prison Golems, and the Giant Magma Golem and its smaller counterparts.