This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
Harper's Secret Laboratory
Jesse, Lukas, and Ivor inside Harper's Secret Laboratory
|Name||Harper's Secret Laboratory|
|Location||In another dimension, in a Mesa Biome.|
An unnamed Robot Greeter
Harper's Secret Laboratory is a small laboratory located underground in an unknown dimension. The laboratory was originally built by Harper and contains a number of her inventions. The lab is located at the end of a large cave which serves as a hallway. The cave can be accessed by falling down a huge hole located on the surface. The hole is opened by activating a hidden lever behind a cactus.
Haper's laboratory appears to be built at the end of a large cave. The laboratory's interior has walls made of stone. The floor and ceiling are consist of other blocks for decoration. The cave leading to the lab mainly consists of Red Sand and Hardened Clay. Sea Lanterns are used throughout the lab and cave as an effective means of lighting. Also, the Lab appears to be darker than the cave.
- Harry (Robot)
- Margaret (Robot)
- Ron (Robot)
- An unnamed Robot Greeter
- PAMA (Formerly as a computer)
- The laboratory is located underneath a Mesa Biome at the end of a large cave.
- The laboratory contains several machines named after her past friends at Crown Mesa. They use a jukebox for voices and are constructed out of blocks, with a Mob Head on top and Levers for arms. It is believed that Harper constructed these machines to help cope with her loneliness.
- The Laboratory also has a secret water defense system outside its entrance. The defense system uses complex Redstone circuitry and is used to defend the Laboratory against entities controlled by PAMA, due to mind-controlled entities' weakness to water.
- Soren's book, The Redstone Heart, can be found inside her lab, near where Ivor is standing.
- Harper was taken by a spider inside her own lab by Petra/Lukas.
|Locations in Minecraft Story Mode|
|The Order of the Stone||Jesse's Treehouse • EnderCon Building Competition • EnderCon • Gabriel's Temple • Nether Minecart System • The Nether • The Order's Temple|
|Assembly Required||Redstonia • Boom Town • Soren's Fortress|
|The Last Place You Look||Mob Grinder • The End • Soren's Laboratory|
|A Block and a Hard Place||The Far Lands • The Maze • Ivor's Lab • Reuben's Memorial|
|Order Up!||The Old Builders Temple • Ivor's Lava House • Order Hall • Sky City • Portal Network|
|A Portal to Mystery||Graveyard • The Mansion|
|Access Denied||Crown Mesa • Harper's Lab • PAMA's Control Core|
|A Journey's End?||Spleef • Competitors' Village • Lava Race • Hadrian's Palace • The Walls|
|Misc||The Overworld • The Nether • The End • The Wither Storm|
|Places that are still standing appear in green. Places that are destoyed appear in red. Unknown locations appear in blue. Places that can be destroyed appear in pink. Places that are possibly destoyed appear in grey|